Steve Stone Resigns!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was innuendo last night on the news previews that Stone was threatened physically by certian players on the Cubs... didn't anyone hear anymore about that???

Kent Merker and Moises Alou cornered him and pushed him around a little bit on a flight back in August... They didn't say anything about then, there hasn't been much said about it since, I just know.

/Cheat's Brother

There was innuendo last night on the news previews that Stone was threatened physically by certian players on the Cubs... didn't anyone hear anymore about that???

Chip Caray was on the Moron's show yesterday on ESPN 1000, and he was asked if there were physical threats involved, and Chip said "I'm not going to get specific, but you can draw your own conclusions." :unsure:

Chip Caray was on the Moron's show yesterday on ESPN 1000, and he was asked if there were physical threats involved, and Chip said "I'm not going to get specific, but you can draw your own conclusions."  :unsure:

yeah, didnt you know? moises alou and carrie wood threatened to piss on stoney and chip if they didnt stop criticizing the cubs!

Kent Merker and Moises Alou cornered him and pushed him around a little bit on a flight back in August... They didn't say anything about then, there hasn't been much said about it since, I just know.

/Cheat's Brother

Jesus, what is it with the Cubs not being able to blame anything on the real problem??

That is totally f***ed up. I am surprised Stone stuck out the season, and that he has been totally quiet about it.

BEST NEWS I've heard yet is that The Moth, Mark Grace is NOT being considered at all!  :headbang

Why the hate for Mark Grace?

I admit I don't know what kind of an announcer he is but even though he was a cub he remains one of my favorite players from when I was a kid.

He was just one of those hard working classy players that you just don't see much anymore.