*Official* College Basketball Thread

MSU blows it with freethrows. Take a look at some of coach K's tough out of conference opponents, no wonder he piles up the wins every year, cupcake city.

Tenn-Martin

Davidson

UNC-Greensboro

Valparaiso

Toledo

Ill-Chicago

Princeton

Temple

St. Johns

Way to have some balls dickhead K.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other basketball news Illinois State lost to UIC 60-56. ISU wasn't making their shots but I gotta give UIC's defense credit, they were tough to get an open look on. Also, ISU had problems on defense giving up to many easy inside shots. But they did hold Cedric Banks to just 2 points on 1-8 shooting.

Little update...

There are about 50+ Krush already outside Assembly Hall. It's snowing here and it's about 28 degrees.

Most are varsity members that won't be able to get a seat on the floor unless they are one of the first few in that line.

I'm getting there at about 11am tomorrow, doors open at 5.

Should be epic, i can't wait.

In other basketball news Illinois State lost to UIC 60-56. ISU wasn't making their shots but I gotta give UIC's defense credit, they were tough to get an open look on. Also, ISU had problems on defense giving up to many easy inside shots. But they did hold Cedric Banks to just 2 points on 1-8 shooting.

Didn't UIC give Ga Tech all they could handle?

Little update...

There are about 50+ Krush already outside Assembly Hall. It's snowing here and it's about 28 degrees.

Most are varsity members that won't be able to get a seat on the floor unless they are one of the first few in that line.

I'm getting there at about 11am tomorrow, doors open at 5.

Should be epic, i can't wait.

i'm going up there at noon today....looking forward to 5 hours in the cold :lol: :headbang

CAN'T f***ING WAIT

Well Rex, I don't know if any of these kids were any good or not, but this can't help.

Evansville dismisses 3 players

Freshmen guards Dupree Fletcher and Marcus Butler and sophomore Robert Nelson have been dismissed from the Evansville men's basketball team for actions off the court, coach Steve Merfeld said.

The sanctions apparently come as part of a police investigation into thefts near the university campus, the Evansville Courier & Press reported.

Merfeld said in a press release on the university's Web site that the dismissals are because of an on-campus incident that involved the personal property of others. "Behavior such as this will not be tolerated," he said.

Well Rex, I don't know if any of these kids were any good or not, but this can't help.

I just finished reading about it...... very unfortunate situation.

My parents have season tickets and were very impressed with Dupree Fletcher. He was the Wisconsin Division I Player of the Year last year (not sure what level Division I in WI is). Marcus Butler was a two-time Division 4 Player of the Year in Ohio (again not sure about states and their divisions) and a lot was expected from both. They were the only two freshman in this year's recruiting class.

I don't know much about Nelson, other than an article said he was voted most improved in the pre-season, whatever the hell that means. All three were guards, which will seriously hurt their depth. For a team that was just struggling to get back to respectability, this will hurt big time.