*Official* College Basketball Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN Analysts are saying a loss for Illinois would help them. Im not so sure. It gets harder and harder to stay undefeated the longer they keep winning. However if they do lose a game and its right near the tournament they might go cold and lose in the second round of the tournament.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 03:03 PM)
Indy vs. Minny should be a good affair, and Illini should have the goods over Wisconsin. Anyone know when Utah's next game is? I'm on Bogut Watch.  ;)

(And someone get a pic of Greasy)

Yeah, I am sure he will be the only one in red and easy to spot.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 05:22 PM)
I don't think Bracey's starting from what I'm hearing, but I'm pretty sure he'll see some action today.  I don't think Indiana will have much trouble today.  If it weren't for that dreadful start to the 2nd half at Minnesota, we would have won at their place too.

It's good for Bracey they he is going to get some action today, but will he play in the game? That's more important to me than Bracey's social life.

QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 01:46 PM)
Does anyone else think of Daniel Negreanu whenever they show interviews of Coach Weber? ----- I see no resemblence?

:huh:

I was talking about how he asks himself a question, and then he starts yelling and rambling on and on about it. Oh, and it's formerly, not formally. ;)

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 11:56 AM)
Brian --

If you're reading this, you were just on TV.  They're doing a special for the Orange Krush on CBS, and they showed you waiting outside by a fire before the Wake Forest game.

Awesome!  :headbang

god f***ing damnit.

he gets all the publicity

it must be those damn good looks

What an awesome expierence.

I was part of history today; the highest attendance ever in Assembly Hall.

After having grabbed IlliniKrush's ticket, I found a spot, first row, next to the Chef, at the end of the Wisconsin bench.

We gave Bo a hard time from tip-off to the final buzzer.

I know what the Badgers are going to be doing tomorrow. Bright and early. 6 am free-throws. Horrendous.

Perfection continues.

Oskee Wow Wow