Vince Carter Traded to NJ

aboz56

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a great move for the nets.  East will boil down to heat, pistons, or nets. Cavs will be a darkhorse

You might be the only guy in the Western Hemisphere who thinks that the Nets have the potential to clinch a Top 3 seed.

Let's see, who's gone? Martin, Kittles, Harris, Williams, Mourning, etc. Kidd has been injured.

Who's coming to save the day? Vince Carter.

:lol:

You might be the only guy in the Western Hemisphere who thinks that the Nets have the potential to clinch a Top 3 seed.

Let's see, who's gone?  Martin, Kittles, Harris, Williams, Mourning, etc.  Kidd has been injured.

Who's coming to save the day?  Vince Carter.

:lol:

On this basketball message board i post at people are starting to think the bulls have a shot at the playoffs. :lol:

I was looking through the standings in the East today and realized the way the Bulls are playing they got a shot to pull what the Heat did last year.

I'm enjoying the way they play, especially the defense, and I think they will get better as the season goes. I don't know if they'll get in, but if the east continues with its usual of having two rather poor teams make the playoffs, I think the Bulls definately got a shot.

I was looking through the standings in the East today and realized the way the Bulls are playing they got a shot to pull what the Heat did last year.

I'm enjoying the way they play, especially the defense, and I think they will get better as the season goes.  I don't know if they'll get in, but if the east continues with its usual of having two rather poor teams make the playoffs, I think the Bulls definately got a shot.

I love how the hatred of skiles has changed so drastically. When they were losing he is the worst coach in histroy, when he is winning he is not that bad after all.Everyone is a damn flip flopper.

I love how the hatred of skiles has changed so drastically. When they were losing he is the worst coach in histroy, when he is winning he is not that bad after all.Everyone is a damn flip flopper.

Now now brown cow. I've been a Skiles believer since they hired him. :D

But ya in general people are starting to turn. But one 3 game winning streak and they'll be b****ing again, lol.

Now now brown cow.  I've been a Skiles believer since they hired him. :D

But ya in general people are starting to turn.  But one 3 game winning streak and they'll be b****ing again, lol.

I think he is a good motivator i just am not a fan of the line-ups he runs out there for the most part. But i am not like some people who are calling for his head. This should all be expected with the second youngest team in the entire nba.

Not on the Bulls board you visit... :ph34r:

DaBullz and ace2000 are total jags about Skiles and Pax....

• 3 months later...
QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 09:18 PM)
Looks like the trade did pay off for NJ. Vince is averaging over 31 ppg in April and has the nets in the 8th spot, 1 behind Philly. Also Jefferson is due back this week. I don't want to see the Nets in the 1st round against the Heat, no thanks.

Man the heat might get royally screwed when jefferson comes back. They sure as hell won't be able to take the nets very lightly... because if they do they will be going home sooner than everyone would have though.

With Jefferson the Nets could be a top 3 team in the East this year so yeah the Heat are pretty much getting screwed if they have to face the Nets... That being said Jefferson hasnt been cleared yet to play so it isnt positive he will be back. And if he does get back he might not play well.

Also if Cavs somehow get the 8th spot back they are horrible and dont even deserve to be a playoff team so who knows.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
Man the heat might get royally screwed when jefferson comes back. They sure as hell won't be able to take the nets very lightly... because if they do they will be going home sooner than everyone would have though.

Shaq is gonna go nuts against the Nets. Wade is gonna do his thing. The Heat have better role players and homecourt. I'd be surprised if the series went 6. And Jefferson coming back could be a bad thing. He'll probably be rusty. Add to the fact he's never played with Vince before. Coule be some chemistry problems.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 08:18 PM)
Looks like the trade did pay off for NJ. Vince is averaging over 31 ppg in April and has the nets in the 8th spot, 1 behind Philly. Also Jefferson is due back this week. I don't want to see the Nets in the 1st round against the Heat, no thanks.

Vince is still a b**** in every sense of the word. He admittedly dogged it in Toronto. For that, he gets no respect from me.