Hmmm.. Sox started 0-2...

Steff

A blind squirrel like JM, only finds an acorn so many times.

Oh geezus. If we had won today we'd be 1-1. We're 0-2 and it's "off with their heads!". So we end up 160-2.

I hate to see if we have a 3 game losing streak later in the season. :o :o

Oh geezus. If we had won today we'd be 1-1. We're 0-2 and it's "off with their heads!". So we end up 160-2.

That's why we're Sox fans....we get pissed when we are guaranteed a good product and we are shown no signs of a good product.

Let's hope they can get their heads out of their asses real soon. I gotta feeling that all we will need to get going will be a huge ass kicking of the other team....whether it be like us physically kicking the s*** out of the other team.....or us just blowing them out like 17-6 or something like that in a game.

We're like a big f***ing boulder....and all we need is a little push to get us started.

That's why we're Sox fans....we get pissed when we are guaranteed a good product and we are shown no signs of a good product.

Let's hope they can get their heads out of their asses real soon. I gotta feeling that all we will need to get going will be a huge ass kicking of the other team....whether it be like us physically kicking the s*** out of the other team.....or us just blowing them out like 17-6 or something like that in a game.

We're like a big f***ing boulder....and all we need is a little push to get us started.

Someone guaranteed us something..??? Was that mailed out with the season tickets this year...? Hmm.. mine must have gotten lost :huh:

And don't play that "that's why we're Sox fans" crap. I've been there for THIRTY years.

I agree about the boulder analogy. That's all these guys need. A little bit of confidence. It'll come tomorrow. Take that to the bank folks.

And the Angels stumbled at the start last year.

Who the hell knows what this means.

Our worlds can't fall apart when we lose 2 in a row.

I am not very happy about losing but I think there has been a bit of an over reaction in here.

Someone guaranteed us something..??? Was that mailed out with the season tickets this year...? Hmm.. mine must have gotten lost :huh:

And don't play that "that's why we're Sox fans" crap. I've been there for THIRTY years.

I agree about the boulder analogy. That's all these guys need. A little bit of confidence. It'll come tomorrow. Take that to the bank folks.

I'm not talking about someone coming out and saying that we are guaranteed success....but when you make moves like the Sox did this past offseason....it sends a message to the fan base...IMO anyways....that says "We are going to win." When you start out 0-2....fans get pissed.

Now why can't I play "that's why we're Sox fans"? :D It sounds so good! We've been through it all....except a World Series....and we should get it this year. :headbang :headbang :headbang

I am not very happy about losing but I think there has been a bit of an over reaction in here.

Why can't mine?

I predicted us to go 173-0.....and now I'm already off 2 f***ing games!

I'm just sick of Manuel not paying attention to what the hell is going on and over managing at times.

He's got one of the best benches to work with in baseball and he didnt even try to make it effective today. I speak out of frustration from last year. I really dont like Manuel as a manager. Bunting on a full count?????? what is this baylor ball? Yeah, it's only 0-2, but Manuel has blown a lot of games in teh past because of overmanaging or just sitting there when he needs to make a move.

He has suck a good bench now, it should be hard for him to screw up close games. But when you have a very good bunter in valentin , why the hell is graffy bunting and on a full count! I dont belive graffy made that decison himself. If he did, there's no reason for him to be giving tips to kids at soxfest.

I would never bunt on 0-2 and I don't like Graf bunting at all (has he ever done it well?).

I like JM more than you but this one has me puzzled.

All the wrist slashing by others that is going on is good though. Real Sox fans don't let their boats get rocked so easily. No team in history has never lost 2 in a row. All those who kill themselves tonight, go for it!

Yea another pitiful game today. The guys need to stop playing Spring Training ball. But enough with the pessimism already, its only 2 games, we can't win 'em all. :nono At least now we can start bad and get better, instead of starting terrific and letting us down.

But when you have a very good bunter in valentin , why the hell is graffy bunting and on a full count! I dont belive graffy made that decison himself. If he did, there's no reason for him to be giving tips to kids at soxfest.

Red, Josh Paul has been giving catching tips at Soxfest the past few years. :lol:

But when you have a very good bunter in valentin , why the hell is graffy bunting and on a full count! I dont belive graffy made that decison himself. If he did, there's no reason for him to be giving tips to kids at soxfest.

Red, Josh Paul has been giving catching tips at Soxfest the past few years. :lol:

Those who can't, teach.

Those who can't, teach.

That's the mantra of college professors :headbang

In 2000...  :huh:

I like your thinking Steff. I'm not worried at all. I know this is a good team and I know they are going to be there. Remember how the Angels started last year.

I'm not too worried either..... but this is the same crap we saw in 2001 and 2002. Something needs to happen and happen fast. We don't want to get too far behind the 8-ball too early.

it hasnt just been a two game losing streak...its been an 85 year losing streak...sox fans have a right to vent..we earned it ;)