Older Soxfest Threads

southsider2k5

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 21 now...so i should have no problem getting a hotel room.

SS2k4 (or anyone else), you can order a room for 2 nights, and that comes with 4 tickets for each day? And it costs?

I'm definitely jumping on this, first time in 2 years i haven't had a conflict with this weekend.

Tickets go on sale October 15?

I'm 21 now...so i should have no problem getting a hotel room.

SS2k4 (or anyone else), you can order a room for 2 nights, and that comes with 4 tickets for each day? And it costs?

I'm definitely jumping on this, first time in 2 years i haven't had a conflict with this weekend.

Tickets go on sale October 15?

$249 gets you a room (1 king or 2 queen beds) and 4 individual entries into the fest for each day. Be in the first 200 or 250 (I forget which) and you get access to a private auto session.

I have no idea when tix go on sale, but if anyone knows please post it.

Jim secured the rooms and we'll just deal with the Sox when them and the Hyatt get their crap together.

They kept telling me all they had was a one night deal. They couldn't find anything for the two night package. Do they just automatically know you are there for the fest or what?

They kept telling me all they had was a one night deal.  They couldn't find anything for the two night package.  Do they just automatically know you are there for the fest or what?

Jim just booked a room for 2 nights and we'll call next week or so when they all get their heads out of their butts and change the reservation to the fest deal. Some of those reservation takers are most definitely not working with a full deck. :bang

Jim just booked a room for 2 nights and we'll call next week or so when they all get their heads out of their butts and change the reservation to the fest deal. Some of those reservation takers are most definitely not working with a full deck.  :bang

I sent an email into the Sox also, so maybe they will get their s*** together... I already told everyone that all I want for my Bday and Christmas is gift certs so that I can afford to go to the fest. I can't wait. :)

Jim just booked a room for 2 nights and we'll call next week or so when they all get their heads out of their butts and change the reservation to the fest deal. Some of those reservation takers are most definitely not working with a full deck.  :bang

That sounds like some trouble...I'm holding out then until they get better organized...I want the full meal deal...lol

:lol:

IIRC $239 for two nights, $139 for one night.  You could get two double beds and split it with other people, as they do give you four tickets to the fest for each day.

I called and made my reservations but they are now saying with the room you only get two passes per day for Sox Fest :angry: . Has anyone else heard different?

I called and made my reservations but they are now saying with the room you only get two passes per day for Sox Fest :angry: . Has anyone else heard different?

Just got off the phone with them and it's 4 per day. You must have misunderstood. Or you only booked a 1 night package..

SoxFest 2005 hotel packages available NOW

One and two-night Hyatt Regency Chicago hotel packages are on sale now for SoxFest. Book a two-night package for $239 plus tax and receive four SoxFest weekend passes and four tickets to a 2005 White Sox home game. A one-night package includes two SoxFest weekend passes. The first 250 two-night hotel guests will receive a chance to win two passes to a private autograph session, and all hotel guests are invited to attend the annual Saturday night SoxFest family party!

To book your SoxFest hotel reservation, call 312-565-1234.

Just got off the phone with them and it's 4 per day. You must have misunderstood. Or you only booked a 1 night package..

One and two-night Hyatt Regency Chicago hotel packages are on sale now for SoxFest. Book a two-night package for $239 plus tax and receive four SoxFest weekend passes and four tickets to a 2005 White Sox home game. A one-night package includes two SoxFest weekend passes. The first 250 two-night hotel guests will receive a chance to win two passes to a private autograph session, and all hotel guests are invited to attend the annual Saturday night SoxFest family party!

To book your SoxFest hotel reservation, call 312-565-1234.

Thanks Steff, Im calling them right back!

Im still on the phone with them. Hyatt booked me for 2 nights just not the 2 night deal :chair They are fixing mine because it was the Hyatt's mistake. If you want to go you better call quick!

I tried booking a few days ago, but no one had any clue of WTF to do... great.

Thanks for the info SC. :)

Then why did they have that up on their website that you could call the Hyatt and book? :huh:

No idea. I didn't see it. This is what I got emailed yesterday.

Show your Sox Pride

at SoxFest 2005 —

Jan. 14-16!

Weekend and daily tickets for SoxFest 2005 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago go on sale tomorrow at 10 a.m. CT. Weekend passes are $40, and daily tickets are $15 for Friday, $20 for Saturday and $15 for Sunday. Tickets may be purchased at whitesox.com. Tickets may also be purchased by calling 866-SOX-GAME.

SOXFEST 2005 DETAILS »

SoxFest tickets go on sale Friday, Oct. 15 at 10 a.m. CT.

Links will return "tickets not currently available" until Friday at 10 a.m. CT.

To book your SoxFest hotel reservation, call 312-565-1234. For additional SoxFest and hotel information, call the SoxFest Hotline at 312-565-0769.