Older Soxfest Threads

southsider2k5

I kind of got a dilemma and wondering if I there is anything I can do. Anyways my friend and I were originally going to go saturday and sunday so we got the whole ticket package but we only have our room for saturday night, anyways we now want to go Friday too but the problem is they won't let us get our tickets until we check in but that's not until saturday. We're trying to argue with them but I'm not sure if that's going to work, anyone got any ideas??

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jan 13, 2005 -> 06:24 PM)
I kind of got a dilemma and wondering if I there is anything I can do.  Anyways my friend and I were originally going to go saturday and sunday so we got the whole ticket package but we only have our room for saturday night, anyways we now want to go Friday too but the problem is they won't let us get our tickets until we check in but that's not until saturday.  We're trying to argue with them but I'm not sure if that's going to work, anyone got any ideas??

Try and ask them nicely to accomodate you. When dealing with customer service people they are only going to go the extra mile if you show you appreciate it

I need tickets for saturday (2)...whose got em? PM me...

If you are going up friday night...we can meet you and pay you for the tickets. I'll include something special if u have them cuz I doubt we can get them :headshake

EDIT: ALSO...for the people who want to meet up with me and haven't given me a PM back...please do.

I will need some1 to make a printable name tag too...does anyone know where the one is from the other thread that we had made?

QUOTE(Beastly @ Jan 13, 2005 -> 03:49 PM)
I need tickets for saturday (2)...whose got em? PM me...

If you are going up friday night...we can meet you and pay you for the tickets. I'll include something special if u have them cuz I doubt we can get them :headshake

EDIT: ALSO...for the people who want to meet up with me and haven't given me a PM back...please do.

I will need some1 to make a printable name tag too...does anyone know where the one is from the other thread that we had made?

I dunno if this is the one you're talking about Beastly, but this is the one I made.

The people who wanted to meet up with me...I will be bringing the phone with me.

I'm looking to see if any of you want to go and meet up while either in line or while shopping. Whatever. Just want to meet ppl.

So if u wanted my cell phone number, please PM me.

QUOTE(Beastly @ Jan 13, 2005 -> 10:38 PM)
The people who wanted to meet up with me...I will be bringing the phone with me.

I'm looking to see if any of you want to go and meet up while either in line or while shopping. Whatever. Just want to meet ppl.

So if u wanted my cell phone number, please PM me.

If I was going, I'd definitely take you up on the offer. I'm sure you'll make contact with a few Soxtalkers there. Have fun.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jan 14, 2005 -> 09:01 AM)
For all who have left for the weekend and those who haven't, have a great time at SoxTalk.  We'll want to see some pictures and hear how everything went, when you all come back!

Go Sox!  :headbang

That's right. Pictures, stories, everything. :bringit

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 13, 2005 -> 11:36 PM)
Well, I'm going to post my SoxFest prediction right here.  I think that on one of the three days, probably Friday or Saturday, the White Sox will announce that they and CF Aaron Rowand have reached an agreement on a 3 year contract extension.

thats going to be nice to hear