Older Soxfest Threads

southsider2k5

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 11:46 AM)
Why do you think I got married in the first place? :P Anyway, yeah H's sounds fine to me.  The place honestly doesn't matter that much to me, the company is what makes the night anyway.

M&K are rooting for Stetson's again. Personally, I don't care either way. Just have to get in early no matter what we decide. So it's up to the majority on how much everyone wants to spend.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 12:01 PM)
I know I am not the one most of you love here! But, with that said.. make a suggestion

instead of Gibson's go to Ruth Kris's(sp) much better steaks

You missed the "don't want to leave the hotel" part...

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 12:15 PM)
I'm not going to attend SoxFest, but perhaps if some of the >21 crowd would show up at the

I'd definately go, and I would imagine there would be some others. If there is decent interest (at least 10 people) I can even see about getting us a private area to meet up. If not, there are plenty of areas at the fest where we could all meet up informally.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 12:12 PM)
Well, I'm still down for some sort of

You guys are welcome to eat with us. I'll call Houlihan's and see what their reservation criteria is and then we can go from there. The only request I have.. if you commit to it, be there. I'm not going to be happy if I make a reservation for people and they not show up.... :angry:

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 12:17 PM)
You guys are welcome to eat with us. I'll call Houlihan's and see what their reservation criteria is and then we can go from there. The only request I have.. if you commit to it, be there. I'm not going to be happy if I make a reservation for people and they not show up....  :angry:

Heaven help you guys if you piss Steff off! ;)

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 12:23 PM)
yeah sorry my stomach was thinking not my brain!

NP. I would perfer Magnum's over RC personally. But I don't think $80 per person (wthout drinks) would be attractive to this crowd.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 12:50 PM)
I'm in Steff

OK.. that's 12. The standing reservation is for 15 and I can up it as late as Wednesday for 100% confirmation. Everyone is welcome. And you don't have to eat either.. if you want to just come and hang that's fine.. but I'd feel more comfortable with a confirmed reservation. So.. either post here or PM me.