Older Soxfest Threads

southsider2k5

Couldn't make it anyway, even if I wanted to go.

Daughter's birthday is right around that date, and we always have the family party for her on the closest weekend.

Either way, fan conventions are just not my thing. Smells too "Star Trek" for me.... :D  :P

So dressing up as Jeff Bajaneru would be kinda nerdy?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definately gonna do that room pacakge.  How much was it last year...If I remember it included a couple tickets to each day and wasn't too bad of a deal.

IIRC $239 for two nights, $139 for one night. You could get two double beds and split it with other people, as they do give you four tickets to the fest for each day.

One of my buddies told me that one has to be older than 18 if you want to stay at a hotel room? Is that true? I'm asking because I'd really love to attend this, preferably without my dad (Cubs fan) or my mom (eh, my mom is indifferent to baseball) going - rather, my friends, or better yet, my girlfriend. :headbang

But anyways, can someone help me out? And, what hotel/area does Soxfest take place at again?

One of my buddies told me that one has to be older than 18 if you want to stay at a hotel room?  Is that true?  I'm asking because I'd really love to attend this, preferably without my dad (Cubs fan) or my mom (eh, my mom is indifferent to baseball) going - rather, my friends, or better yet, my girlfriend.  :headbang

But anyways, can someone help me out?  And, what hotel/area does Soxfest take place at again?

Keith, that's true, however me and my friend stayed at the hotel without are parents last year, his mom came up to the hyatt with us, checked us in and just left. If you can definitely do that, it was an awesome experience staying at the hotel last year, I'll definitely be doing the same thing this year and it's at the hyatt regency in downtown.

Keith, that's true, however me and my friend stayed at the hotel without are parents last  year, his mom came up to the hyatt with us, checked us in and just left.  If you can definitely do that, it was an awesome experience staying at the hotel last year, I'll definitely be doing the same thing this year and it's at the hyatt regency in downtown.

Sounds awesome. Thanks for the help, Row44... :cheers :headbang

One of my buddies told me that one has to be older than 18 if you want to stay at a hotel room?  Is that true?  I'm asking because I'd really love to attend this, preferably without my dad (Cubs fan) or my mom (eh, my mom is indifferent to baseball) going - rather, my friends, or better yet, my girlfriend.  :headbang

But anyways, can someone help me out?  And, what hotel/area does Soxfest take place at again?

It might even be 21. Most hotel chains have that as their policy.

Defenilty. Me and CWSOX45 are planing on going, so we want to see everyone again.

Eventually we need to get a booth going with name tags. Or at least someone who can coordinate name tags so even if we are in lines...we can still identify anyone...

Eventually we need to get a booth going with name tags. Or at least someone who can coordinate name tags so even if we are in lines...we can still identify anyone...

And sum1's gotta take pictures for those who miss out remember. :D