New Fundamentals

LosMediasBlancas

Question about the rennovations to the park. 'Fundamentals' will now sit in left field and include a mini diamond. Will it extend beyond what is there now? I don't see how here is room for it now. I can't tell from the drawings I've seen.

Secondly, I think the outfield concourse is kinda the 'party spot' of the park. People hang out and drink beer with their friends. Sometimes things get a little rowdy out there. Does it seem odd to put fundamentlas right next to the party area?

Question about the rennovations to the park.  'Fundamentals' will now sit in left field and include a mini diamond. Will it extend beyond what is there now? I don't see how here is room for it now. I can't tell from the drawings I've seen.

Secondly, I think the outfield concourse is kinda the 'party spot' of the park.  People hang out and drink beer with their friends. Sometimes things get a little rowdy out there.  Does it seem odd to put fundamentlas right next to the party area?

It's elevated.

I agree, the left field bleacher concourse, right above my season ticket seats, is a very big party area for the stadium. In fact it is where a majority of fans go to relax and drink beer as well as smoke. I thought it was a terrible idea to put it there, and I think that it may ruin what has become a little warmer side of the CELL

I agree, the left field bleacher concourse, right above my season ticket seats, is a very big party area for the stadium.  In fact it is where a majority of fans go to relax and drink beer as well as smoke.  I thought it was a terrible idea to put it there, and I think that it may ruin what has become a little warmer side of the CELL

One of the most happening areas in the park is right there in LF by the beer stand. Its kind of a kooky idea, maybe it'll be nice when its done. I'm not really feeling the pictures though.

One of the most happening areas in the park is right there in LF by the beer stand.  Its kind of a kooky idea, maybe it'll be nice when its done.  I'm not really feeling the pictures though.

yeah, it has really become on of the hot spots, especially during day games. My seats were front row of that section, and we always made a few trips up to the top of the steps to hang out and whatnot. Its a shame they are going to cover it

It's elevated.

I understand that.

I'm looking at the fact that it's probably going to obstruct the view of the main scoreboard from certain seats, just as the fan deck does for other seats. It's going to add a lot of clutter.

Why didn't they build it BEYOND and behind the left field concourse, so that it extends past what's already in left field now?

I like the idea, just not the location, oh well. :huh

Has anyone drove by US Cellular lately? How's it looking?

Last time I drove by, I hadn't seen any construction started yet, and isn't the whole FUNDamentals thing supposed to be done by Opening Day (and then the green seats phased in over the course of the next year)?

That looks like a pretty hefty project. I really hope that there aren't any mishaps that cause a delay for Opening Day...

Has anyone drove by US Cellular lately?  How's it looking?

Last time I drove by, I hadn't seen any construction started yet, and isn't the whole FUNDamentals thing supposed to be done by Opening Day (and then the green seats phased in over the course of the next year)?

That looks like a pretty hefty project.  I really hope that there aren't any mishaps that cause a delay for Opening Day...

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing..Is the new FUNdamentals things suppose to be up by opening day?

Has anyone drove by US Cellular lately?  How's it looking?

That looks like a pretty hefty project.  I really hope that there aren't any mishaps that cause a delay for Opening Day...

there looks to be slight hints of construction, but nothing major, I am not sure if they are waiting for the cold to pass or what. Who knows, as far as iam concerned dont build the damn thing at all.

Soon they will add so much stuff, there won't even need to be a game going on to bring fans in. I'll bet soon enough the stadiums will be open to watch a movie, play wiffleball, buy a trinket, and have dinner.

Honey is there a game going on?

I don't know, I didn't look.

It's called Wrigley Field.