GO HORNS!!!!

T R U

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 12:32 AM)
You add a Texas sig while they are in the Rose Bowl. I'm asking if you are jumping on the bandwagon.

No, I am a Horns fan.. Picked them to go to the National Title game VS FSU before the season started but as usual the fail in the OU game..

I wanted a new sig and decided to go with UT's 3 best players as I was watching the game.. Plus I despise Michigan

QUOTE (Texsox @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 12:38 AM)
UT seems to be stuck on that 10-1 mark.

Damn Red River Rivalry

UT could be in a BCS game every year, if they could only beat OU.. which they cant, they got lucky by edging out Cal this year.. I really thought they woulda got shut out of it because of the OU curse they have

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 07:32 PM)
You add a Texas sig while they are in the Rose Bowl. I'm asking if you are jumping on the bandwagon.

I'd go with bandwagon jumper. I am indifferent. If Michigan wins, its a big win for the Big Ten. If Texas wins, then take that Michigan. :lol:

QUOTE (Man Of Steel @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 08:48 PM)
Game Over... Lil Flip Style :D

Wow, Michigan had to get a piece of that FG. The 38 yarder barely snuk over. Texas is now one of my favorite teams because of Vicne Young. I started a franchise with him on NCAA Football and never saw him play until tonight. Damn..

QUOTE (whitesoxin' @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 01:52 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Man Of Steel+Jan 1, 2005 -> 08:48 PM-->
<!--QuoteEBegin--> Game Over... Lil Flip Style :D

Wow, Michigan had to get a piece of that FG. The 38 yarder barely snuk over. Texas is now one of my favorite teams because of Vicne Young. I started a franchise with him on NCAA Football and never saw him play until tonight. Damn..

Wow you had never seen him play before tonight!!

Hes a freak

QUOTE (Man Of Steel @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 09:06 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-whitesoxin'+Jan 2, 2005 -> 01:52 AM-->
QUOTE (whitesoxin' @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 01:52 AM)
<!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Man Of Steel+Jan 1, 2005 -> 08:48 PM-->
<!--QuoteEBegin--> Game Over... Lil Flip Style :D

Wow you had never seen him play before tonight!!

Hes a freak

Yeah I didn't watch a lot of college football games this year. I'm not a big fan of the Big XXII either, so that's why I hadn't watched Texas this season.