AFC CHAMPIONSHIP POLL

Who will take the AFC crown?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the AFC crown?

• Pats
    • Steelers

Just look at the QB comparison Brady vs. Roethlisberger! Pats should win this one and will!

Not sure what you mean by that, if you are insinuating that Ben isn't a very good QB. But Ben struggled big time in his first playoff game as a 22 year old, its not the end of the world. Thankfully the Pitt D stepped up big time and didn't allow a TD. Now its time for Ben to step it up again and join the defense and running game that gave Pitt the win last week by their chins.

Troy Polamalu is as good of a safety as their is in the NFL and has been on fire lately with interceptions and great play against the run. It will be interesting to see if he can get one from Brady also. Could come down to whether Teddy Bruski or Troy Polamalu make more plays for their defenses. Should be a great game, I can't wait.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
Not sure what you mean by that, if you are insinuating that Ben isn't a very good QB. But Ben struggled big time in his first playoff game as a 22 year old, its not the end of the world. Thankfully the Pitt D stepped up big time and didn't allow a TD. Now its time for Ben to step it up again and join the defense and running game that gave Pitt the win last week by their chins.

Troy Polamalu is as good of a safety as their is in the NFL and has been on fire lately with interceptions and great play against the run. It will be interesting to see if he can get one from Brady also. Could come down to whether Teddy Bruski or Troy Polamalu make more plays for their defenses. Should be a great game, I can't wait.

Brady is going to teach Big Ben a lesson.

it seems almost unfair its like the patriots are almost magic, they defense is smothering, and someone always get open on offense throw in corey dillion and you got 3 superbowls in for years for the pats. stealers do have some good defense, but i predict that both brady and rolithsburger will both be under heavy amounts of pressure but i brady will handle it way better and most likely wont throw the interception. pats!

Stillers...I think "The Chin" is gonna get his team ready for anything. Plus, they are playing in the Ketchup Bottle. Pittsburgh playoff football is crazy. I know the Pats play well under pressure, but i think there will be a letdown...and the way the Stillers secondary played last week, there's no reason they shouldn't win in a close one. I'm going to say 24-20, Steelers...Turnpike Bowl, here we come.

Ben is on his way to choking another game away. As great of a rookie season as he has had, he will be known more for being a choker. You will never see a better team than the Patriots, they combine good talent with amazing coaching and a very smart QB, pretty much unbeatable in the playoffs. Especially when they are facing a rookie QB who is in WAY over his head right now. In fact everyone for the Steelers are choking right now, whether its Hines Ward dropping a pass, Jerome fumbling again, or the Steelers secondary getting torched. I'm very very dissapointed they didn't come better prepared.