What was the Hawks best call of the year?

soxman352000

What was the best Hawks best call?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What was the best Hawks best call?

• JOE CREDE!!!
    • Come on Timo Come on Timo
    • That'll Get it done That'll Get it done
    • WAY BACK!!!!!!! Its off the fence
    • Whie Sox win it 9 to 8 with 5 runs in the ninth YEEESSSSS

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 05:49 PM)
It's gotta be "C'mon Timo"  Altough, wasn't last year the first time he said "Stretch, stretch!"  ?

He used to use stretch...just not every time the ball left the infield. I liked it better when he mixed up his hawkisms a little more. What ever happened to 'He'll grab some bench!" when a guy struck out? Now its always "He Gone", which I love. Diversify HAwk! Diversify! :chair

I had to vote for "c'mon Timo!" because I was at the game and jumping up and down like an 8yr old as Timo was rounding the bases....I didn't hear the call until Sportscenter replayed Hawk's entire call....At that point, I was on the floor laughing hysterically :lolhitting

Great call to a great game that day! Can't wait till April 3 :bringit

QUOTE(awesomefan @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 12:44 AM)
Speaking of Timo..........does anyone remember when Timo threw a runner out at 3rd base...all the way from right field?  Perfect throw to Joe Crede. 

I wish I could see that play again. You just don't see that very often.

Well now you can see it again, my friend. It was to Uribe, unless you're talking about a different play. This throw won us the game.

Look under multimedia section.

QUOTE(Allsox @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 12:12 PM)
I had to vote for "c'mon Timo!" because I was at the game and jumping up and down like an 8yr old as Timo was rounding the bases....I didn't hear the call until Sportscenter replayed Hawk's entire call....At that point, I was on the floor laughing hysterically  :lolhitting

Great call to a great game that day! Can't wait till April 3  :bringit

I was at that game too, and at first I didn't think the play was gonna even be close....turned out it was really close at the plate. I was jumpin up and down too screamin my nuts off.

Afterwards me and my buddies were so thrilled we went to the ESPN sports bar to drink and watch highlights of that game. That's when I heard that call too. Pure hilarity.