I'm so pissed

The Beast

I have this headset that my bros got for Christmas for PS2...I get back after my buddy was using it, and we take pretty good care of it.

However, it seemed to be loose and when I picked it up, the speaker for the ear piece fell off, and the wire was torn.

Should I bother spending another 30.00 on another one? I just think that was lame that it happened...

Anyone else have problems with crappy PS2 products?

I know I haven't gotten far in San Andreas because it seems to freeze on me in Los Santos...anyone else have any problems?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 5, 2005 -> 02:58 PM)
Don't buy the Sony Playstation piece of s*** headset buy the dependebly awesome Logitech headset. I use it for SOCOM II and I've never had a problem with it. I got it at Wal-Mart for $25.

logitech.com/headset

1682.gif

You beat me to the punch. Logitech makes good stuff. The Logitech headset I have came with the original SOCOM and I can use it on the computer too.

i have logitech.....but whenever it acts up or breaks, i buy the exact same one, but then returned the damaged one. It's worked everytime...lol.

So buy the exact same one, but return the broken one to get your money back. That is unless they don't carry the one you have, in that case buy a logitech.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 01:05 AM)
Is anyone going to buy the PSP when it comes out in March over there?

Nah.

Handheld gaming just doesn't cut it for me inside a house. Outside, it was cool, but I'm never outside or somewhere else doing nothing. Video games are for in the house on the TV, for me at least.