Spring Training photos thread

santo=dorf

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 08:00 PM)
awesome pic. a bmac wallpaper will be coming sometime this weekend...

Sweet. Hey goldy, is that Fields pic good enough to do something with Bmac and Josh?? That would be pretty cool if that is a good enough pic.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 08:02 PM)
Sweet. Hey goldy, is that Fields pic good enough to do something with Bmac and Josh?? That would be pretty cool if that is a good enough pic.

dont really like the fields pic but if i can find a big version (have yet to go on sportsline today so i dunno) i can make a series of them with minor league guys. i know someone requested it before but i couldn't find good enough pics at time. i guess i can always put together a quickie with the smaller pics like i did with the st wall i made...

QUOTE(daa84 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 02:11 AM)
That pic is ridiculous, paulys a big guy and canseco is huge next to him. I heard the pics in his book are absolutely nuts

I remember in a game against the Indians, Canseco walked and was standing on 1st next to Jim Tohme and absolutely dwarfed him, it was crazy.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 11:14 AM)
I remember in a game against the Indians, Canseco walked and was standing on 1st next to Jim Tohme and absolutely dwarfed him, it was crazy.

Yeah, he make Paul look like a twerp. I will say this, I saw Paul the day tickets went on sale, and I'm quite bigger than him, so he's not that big. I'm also 6'2" 270.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 04:43 PM)
Yeah, he make Paul look like a twerp.  I will say this, I saw Paul the day tickets went on sale, and I'm quite bigger than him, so he's not that big.  I'm also 6'2" 270.

That's why, no matter what you read on this board, I refuse to believe that Paulie is juicing.

Edited by LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 06:40 PM)
His name sometimes comes up when people speculate about Sox players on juice. He has some kind of mysterious hip injury that supposedly has required some 'help'.

I actually just finished Conseco's book and he said that not all guys use steroids to bulk up like him, they use them to quicken the healing process or for stamina so they can last the long season.

I don't know what to believe about ANY player after reading that book.

It would be nice to believe that no one on the Sox is juicing or has juiced, but it probably is not true.

QUOTE(Sox1422 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 08:40 PM)
I actually just finished Conseco's book and he said that not all guys use steroids to bulk up like him, they use them to quicken the healing process or for stamina so they can last the long season.

I don't know what to believe about ANY player after reading that book. 

It would be nice to believe that no one on the Sox is juicing or has juiced, but it probably is not true.

Well, it's up to us as fans to believe whatever we choose.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 12:40 PM)
His name sometimes comes up when people speculate about Sox players on juice. He has some kind of mysterious hip injury that supposedly has required some 'help'.

I would bet the farm that Paul's not using to help that hip. Albert suffers from the same thing and he didn't use roids because the doctors told him there was a chance that they would have an adverse effect and tear down the bone faster.