New Graphic Is UP

Chisoxfn

Hopefully everyone likes it. Ian, Mr. Showtime made the graphic. We developed this one so it fits the browser much better and i hope it fits good in everyones screen.

I've also just started work on a new stylesheet that will give people an alternative way to look at the boards (color wise).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok whos bright idea was it to put kw up there :lolhitting ???a pic of him with a bullseye around it and a dart in the center would have been alot better.. dont ya think............. :P

Guest hotsoxchick1
That's a great picture of KW.

any pic of kw is a crappy one.......i cant stand the gm part of him.......when hes not our gm any longer then you can put up all the pics you want of him in any pose you choose.. untill that day comes though, i cant stand the sight of him........ :fyou kw

It's cool and all, but why put Crede up there when you can have Carlos?

Ian, are you letting RPS get to ya?  Hun, that could be bad for your health!

ummmmmmmmmm heather........... What's dumbass caballo hitting? .080? Look at Crede's #'s next to his and then we'll talk. :finger

If you're gonna call him "dumbass," then YOU'RE the DUMBASS, because you picked him in your fantasy league!!! :bringit

ummmmmmmmmm heather........... What's dumbass caballo hitting? .080? Look at Crede's #'s next to his and then we'll talk. :finger

If you're gonna call him "dumbass," then YOU'RE the DUMBASS, because you picked him in your fantasy league!!! :bringit

Only because he looked good at the end of last year, he's killing me so he's "dumbass" again

Guest hotsoxchick1
:o

I thought everyone was a fan of KW after the Colon deal.  :D

lol just wait till the colon deal turns into a dave wells bust.............i am no fan of kw not now, not ever.............he screws up too much via good intentions.....i think i have a nice pic of ribbie somewhere around here maybe you can put that up instead.. afterall he is a piece of sox history........ :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

Not many good photos of Carlos.

How bout one of him whiffing :lol:

Ouch, Jason!!!

wadda ya ouchin about there heather.. there should be a ton of pics like that layin around somewhere...........maybe a rare shot of him actually catching a ball would be nicer for ya........... :lol:

Not many good photos of Carlos.

How bout one of him whiffing :lol:

Ouch, Jason!!!

wadda ya ouchin about there heather.. there should be a ton of pics like that layin around somewhere...........maybe a rare shot of him actually catching a ball would be nicer for ya........... :lol:

Well, I've got PLENTY of great pictures of him at the place. I COULD spare one, but it's gonna cost a bunch!