Paris Hilton's Sidekick hacked!!!

nitetrain8601

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been all over the net since late last night/this morning. All the numbers are real, some even posted recorded convos, but by now they're either changed, inboxes are full, and theyll probably change the numbers soon. Even more interesting, also hacked were her camera phone pics (including topless and lez), and you can find em at http://uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=Ne...rder=0&thold=-1

EDIT: I guess the link should have the NSFW tag

Edited by 3 BeWareTheNewSox 5

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 11:30 PM)
Nice, http://mirror.awstuff.com/paris/ (I guess NSFW either) has a couple more pics and her notes including Mark Cuban's phone # (should I try calling tomorow?) and an Eli Manning mention

Wow, first site I've browsed through which hosted a working/free link to her sex tape. Better download this baby quickly.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 01:25 AM)
How did the convo go?

Sounded like she just woke up. She was like ''eh, hello, who is this''. I was like this is a.j. Then she said she does not know an a.j. I told her i got it from paris *wink* and she was like oh that's cool. Then she asked why i called and i said i called the wrong number on accident. She asked how i know her and said i met her at a party... and so on. She must just be a friend of hers.

After hundreds of them one finally answers.

Wo0t ;)