Bulls Vs. Spurs

The 1st quarter was probably one of the best played quarters by the Bulls all year and the 2nd was well, forgettable. Of course there seemed to be some really tick-tack foul calls.

Bulls are in trouble though and its too bad because I think they match up well against the Spurs. I still think they could battle back into this, but Hinrich, Curry and Chandler are going to have to play careful basketball and thats not good considering how Parker is driving all over them and Duncan is gonna be able to take advantage of two big men that are gonna be protective.

They got it done to 7 and made it interesting but Gordon is turning the ball over left and right, despite the fact he's at least shooting decent this quarter.

He's got a long way to go before he's a good NBA player.

Its 6 right now early in the 4th.

Bulls took the lead by 2 when Gordon hit a jumper. Then the Spurs got an offensive rebound and scored to tie it up.

Bulls go back down and Hinrich moves and they call AD for an offensive foul which I thought was a little picky. Said it was an illegal screen but it looked solid to me.

Bulls get the ball back though 94-94 with 1:01 left to play.