Bulls-raptors.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulls are turning the ball over left and right.

And qwerty, maybe I'm wrong, but Curry has been guarding Bosh for the long haul of this game or most of the time I notice he's shifting over.

Only shots I've seen Bonner hitting have been wide open kick outs outside (typically on fast breaks).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:13 PM)
AD just had a huge bucket.

Hell qwerty, I think I'm right because the Raptors announcers have been talking about it most of the game how Curry has helped shut down Bosh.

Well for the three threes bonenr made he was guarding him. he pulled curry off of bosh and curry jumoed him and he made three threes in a row in his eye ball. Bonner is also boxing the s*** out of curry. I woun't even be mean right now and mention who has more rebounds then him in the game. I will save that for after the game.

Ya, but Curry has made some good plays and done a nice job on Bosh. Curry hasn't played bad at all. Your right, not many rebounds but Curry's done his job.

Why everyone hates the guy so much I don't know. But he's way better then you guys think he is. I'm not saying he's great, but he's better then you all think he is.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:17 PM)
Ya, but Curry has made some good plays and done a nice job on Bosh.  Curry hasn't played bad at all.  Your right, not many rebounds but Curry's done his job. 

Why everyone hates the guy so much I don't know.  But he's way better then you guys think he is.  I'm not saying he's great, but he's better then you all think he is.

No he's not.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:17 PM)
Ya, but Curry has made some good plays and done a nice job on Bosh.  Curry hasn't played bad at all.  Your right, not many rebounds but Curry's done his job. 

Why everyone hates the guy so much I don't know.  But he's way better then you guys think he is.  I'm not saying he's great, but he's better then you all think he is.

i agree i havent bashed curry ever...on soxtalk that is

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:19 PM)
You do know how they pronounce his name though right?

Of course I do, but it's still fun to f*** around with.

I remember the Bulls drafted him out of Florida, traded him.

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 06:20 PM)
Of course I do, but it's still fun to f***ing around with.

I remember the Bulls drafted him out of Florida, traded him.

Ok, just making sure and your right. Think if you were a teacher...Bonner, Bonner :lol: