Bulls-raptors.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:19 PM)
Chandler with a HUGE offensive board and putback. 

And Qwerty, without Curry the Bulls wouldn't be a playoff team.  I could say that about a few guys on the Bulls and he's one of them.  ZERO low post presence without him.

We would still have presence in the paint. Maybe bot offensively but we would have enough defensively. Trade curry for anything. Sign SAR. We would be upgraded so much.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:19 PM)
Chandler with a HUGE offensive board and putback. 

And Qwerty, without Curry the Bulls wouldn't be a playoff team.  I could say that about a few guys on the Bulls and he's one of them.  ZERO low post presence without him.

Curry's offense is replaceable, much cheaper than what he will get in the offseason. If Eddy played hard for 40 minutes a night, no one would b****. That's all we really want from Curry. That is why he still spends the 4th quarter on the bench in his 3rd year in the NBA.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:22 PM)
Curry's offense is replaceable, much cheaper than what he will get in the offseason.  If Eddy played hard for 40 minutes a night, no one would b****.  That's all we really want from Curry.  That is why he still spends the 4th quarter on the bench in his 3rd year in the NBA.

Believe it or not it is already his fourth year in the league and he decides to not be horrible when the big money is around the corner.

Personally if they are going to get rid of him I'd get Samuel Dalembert and Donyell Marshall. I like Dalembert, although it would be scary offensively.

I think the Bulls keep him though and I have no complaints about that because I don't want the Bulls to be a perimeter team on offense. I want a team that has a low post presence because in the playoffs, that is necessary.

Although I woudln't cry at all if they got SAR, but I highly doubt that will happen. Plus then who plays center and don't tell me Chandler.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:25 PM)
Personally if they are going to get rid of him I'd get Samuel Dalembert and Donyell Marshall.  I like Dalembert, although it would be scary offensively.

I think the Bulls keep him though and I have no complaints about that because I don't want the Bulls to be a perimeter team on offense.  I want a team that has a low post presence because in the playoffs, that is necessary.

Although I woudln't cry at all if they got SAR, but I highly doubt that will happen.  Plus then who plays center and don't tell me Chandler.

Why you doubt they would get SAR? They could make it work by trading curry for soemone making nothing to him in comparison. It's not like he is gonna get the max or anything like that. Someone i always wish the bulls got some how because he is the most underated player in all of basketball and is a top 15 player in the league if used right is pau pau gasol. :wub:

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:29 PM)
A wins a win but we should of won by three times as much as we did... ohh well...

What the fish? They were up by twenty something at the start of the fourth. I think they should be allowed to put some scrubs in there to finish off the game.

Donyell also has interest in coming back which is awesome.

Rose guaraunteed a win today. :bang

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)
What the fish? They were up by twenty something at the start of the fourth. I think they should be allowed to put some scrubs in there to finish off the game.

Four letters for Jalen.

STFU

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 06:31 PM)

I'd love Donyell back in Chicago. He was a good presence when here and is a solid player for what he does.

And qwerty...get Gasol without giving any of the nucleus (Curry could be a part of it) and I'm definately down with it.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
I'd love Donyell back in Chicago.  He was a good presence when here and is a solid player for what he does. 

And qwerty...get Gasol without giving any of the nucleus (Curry could be a part of it) and I'm definately down with it.

Gasol would be an incredible scoring replacement for Eddy. We still could use Tyson, AD, and Harrington for bench and rebounding.

Baller of the week. Gordon?

Duhon played all 48 minutes tonight, some places say 47 but he never left the court except for time outs.

Rebounds.

Curry-four.

Davis-five

Harrington-five.

Duhon-eight.

Deng-six.

Nocioni-eight.

Chandler-eleven.

Woods- five.

Bonner-six.

Bosh-nine~ he is gonna be awesome very soon by the way.

Alston- six.

Rose-nine.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:38 PM)
They just said Yell would like to come back to Chi Town on Comcast.

He never wanted to leave in the first place and he has said in the past he would like to come back. I don't want him because he use to be on the bulls. I want him back because he knows his role and does his job.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:41 PM)
So qwerty, you want Pax to dump Curry, sign Shareef Abdur-Rahim, and use Chandler at center?  Just curious.

We have davis next year for 14 million dollars or so. He is going no where even though he is a expiring contract. So why not use him for say twenty, twenty five minutes a game? Chandler and rahim could split the time there at center. I know rahim has never played there before but he has been willing to in the past. He is also plenty big enough to handle playing center. Then once davis is gone we would have even more money to spend on little upgrades/tweaks.