White Sox v. A's Spring Training game

AddisonStSox

idonno if it was said earlier in this thread but CSN is horrible. In the 2nd inning with runners on 2nd and 3rd and Widger batting they went to commercials and I totally missed Widges and Crede's doubles. Also its staticky a whole lot periodly during the broadcast. If its anything like that during the reg. season ill be seriously pissed off.

On another sidenote Hawk got really pissed off at DJ on the top of the 3rd when DJ was talking about the cutter. Had no clue what was Hawk's problem but he seemed really annoyed.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

idonno if it was said earlier in this thread but CSN is horrible.  In the 2nd inning with runners on 2nd and 3rd and Widger batting they went to commercials and I totally missed Widges and Crede's doubles.  Also its staticky a whole lot periodly during the broadcast.  If its anything like that during the reg. season ill be seriously pissed off.

They've been messing up at least once per game. It's really bad.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 11:21 PM)
On another sidenote Hawk got really pissed off at DJ on the top of the 3rd when DJ was talking about the cutter.  Had no clue what was Hawk's problem but he seemed really annoyed.

I think they were joking around. Hawk said he hated talk about the cutter cause if he faced it in his day, he wouldn't have standed a chance. So, DJ kept bringing it up and Hawk pretended to be irritated. It was actually kinda corney.

Garland with the win baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And another bad outing. Do you at least look at the box scores? Garland has been bad all spring. The only reason he has 3 wins is because of our bats. Here's what he did today...

Jon Garland (W,3-0)

6 IP

9 H

5 R

5 ER

3 BB

2 SO

3 HR

He issued 3 walks, gave up 3 homers, and allowed 5 runs in 6 innings. That is pretty bad.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 07:55 PM)
And another bad outing.  Do you at least look at the box scores?  Garland has been bad all spring.  The only reason he has 3 wins is because of our bats.  Here's what he did today...

Jon Garland (W,3-0)

6 IP

9 H

5 R

5 ER

3 BB

2 SO

3 HR

He issued 3 walks, gave up 3 homers, and allowed 5 runs in 6 innings.  That is pretty bad.

Your right, the MAIN thing there.... (3 - 0).. means nothing...

My bad dude, my bad

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 08:02 PM)
coughrunsupportough

run support is part of the game

you guys can b**** all you want but hes 3 - 0.... so get off em.. If hes 3 - 0 in the season you gonna b**** about that too??

Your forgetting the main thing here... wins and losses, and as far as I can see... weve got 3 wins and ZERO losses from him...

run support is part of the game

you guys can b**** all you want but hes 3 - 0.... so get off em.. If hes 3 - 0 in the season you gonna b**** about that too??

Your forgetting the main thing here... wins and losses, and as far as I can see... weve got 3 wins and ZERO losses from him...

Would you like to guess Garland's great ERA this spring?

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 08:02 PM)
Is this guy clueless or what? :headshake

I think your clueless, your b****ing about a SP on our team thats 3 - 0

"Oh but its been cuz of run support" last time I checked that was what the offenses JOB was, to score runs so we can WIN.. which is what has been happening..

3 - 0 is 3 - 0... ERA and hits given up dont come as an asterik next to our record

yeah its in the 6's I believe...

I think your clueless, your b****ing about a SP on our team thats 3 - 0

"Oh but its been cuz of run support" last time I checked that was what the offenses JOB was, to score runs so we can WIN.. which is what has been happening..

3 - 0 is 3 - 0... ERA and hits given up dont come as an asterik next to our record

So you think being 3-0 is great even though Garland has a 6.63 ERA but I'm the clueless one? :lol:

Did Contreras have a great season last year since he was 13-9, even though he had a 5.50 ERA? :rolly

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(3E8 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 08:07 PM)
Extrapolate that ERA over a full season's games and you will have a losing record.

Thats ASSUMING his ERA is a constant 6.63 for the entire year, which it wont be..

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 08:14 PM)
Are you happy with the way Conteras has pitched?

I dont like Contreras, I like Garland...

If I wanna cheer for Garland I shouldnt have to have Jabroni following EVERY post with... "Well according to my stats.. blah blah blah bulls*** bulls*** bulls***"

Was Garlands ERA in the 5's last year... no it wasnt..