3/29 Gamethread

aboz56

QUOTE(JimH @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 04:49 PM)
Just a note, it was Ozuna who got the infield single in the 9th, just after Gload singled up the middle.  Then Rowand homered, and Pierzynski got called out on strikes.  And I agree, it was a very questionable called 3rd strike but oh well.

really? cuz they were callin him timo... odd, yeah it was Ozuna. Maybe i'm losing it :ph34r:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note, it was Ozuna who got the infield single in the 9th, just after Gload singled up the middle.  Then Rowand homered, and Pierzynski got called out on strikes.  And I agree, it was a very questionable called 3rd strike but oh well.

WILL HE EVER STOP HITTING?!? :lol:

The other mild note of interest was in the 8th inning today, a White Sox pinch hitter was a guy named Trace Coquillette.

He played last year for Pawtucket, the Red Sox AAA team. Rather ordinary stats in 62 games played, although he is versatile and saw some time at 1B, 2B, OF, and a game at SS.

Don't know anything else about him, although Rooney said Dave Wilder had recommended Coquillette to Kenny Williams.

Pawtucket must be heavy on the White Sox scouting trail ... catcher Raul Casanova played there last year as well, and Casanova was a White Sox non roster invitee who has been assigned to minor league camp.

White Sox | Buehrle Starts and Plays Without Pain - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:50:01 -0800

Associated Press reports Chicago White Sox SP Mark Buehrle (foot) started Tuesday, March 29, and did not suffer any pain in his foot. He pitched five pain-free innings and pushed off doubts about his status for opening day.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 08:01 PM)
White Sox | Buehrle Starts and Plays Without Pain - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:50:01 -0800

Associated Press reports Chicago White Sox SP Mark Buehrle (foot) started Tuesday, March 29, and did not suffer any pain in his foot. He pitched five pain-free innings and pushed off doubts about his status for opening day.

As far as I am concerned today was a victory becuase Mark is ready to go. That is better news than any ST game

Edited by BHAMBARONS