aboz56

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Game Notes:

One of the most famous feet in sports currently, behind the University of Kentucky's Patrick Sparks, is on display for five or six innings Tuesday at Hi Corbett Field when Mark Buehrle takes to the mound against Colorado. It will be Buehrle's first start since March 19, when he threw six perfect innings against the Kansas City Royals.

Tuesday will be a day for Rockies relievers. Right-hander Marcos Carvajal, a 20-year-old Rule 5 pick from the Los Angeles Dodgers who has made the team, will start against the White Sox in the final spring game at Hi Corbett Field. But the key will be Darren Oliver, who will pitch two relief innings.

:gosox1:

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 11:00 AM)
To the author of those notes, please don't mention Sparks in the same sentence as Buehrle.  Thanks.   :P

It was a 3, no matter how many times they look at it! Doesn't matter now anyway.

Edited by robinventura23

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 12:07 PM)
It was a 3, no matter how many times they look at it!  Doesn't matter now any.

And they lost, now Sparks is back in Muhlenburg crying while the Spartans march on.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 11:08 AM)
And they lost, now Sparks is back in Muhlenburg crying while the Spartans march on.

That's true. But Scott Merkin is the one who brought him up in the first place.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 11:08 AM)

No reason to be that way about it. You guys won. Cool. Be graceful about it.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 12:11 PM)
That's true.  But Scott Merkin is the one who brought him up in the first place.

Heh, I know, I just don't like the kid, especially for the classless thing he said to Packer after he hit the 3.

And I quote, "Take that motherf***er."

Guess he was mad because Packer said during the Louisville game that Sparks traveled during the controversial play at the end in which no traveling was called on Sparks.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 12:13 PM)
No reason to be that way about it.  You guys won.  Cool. Be graceful about it.

YAS, I am not usually like that, but if you read my above post, you'll understand my dislike for Sparks.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 12:07 PM)
i know its just spring training but i hope our SP's really start to turn it around now because so far this season they have been horrible... except Buehrle who is the man  :gosox4:

Hell most of the starters and also most of the relievers have looked like hell....FWIW.

that sucks....i start a different shift in my job where i have to work at 2. The same time the sox are on during spring training.....This means I'm going to miss every game that is played between 1:30 and 6:30 spring training and regular season. :crying

Edited by TheBlackSox8

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 10:25 AM)
that sucks....i start a different shift in my job where i have to work at 2.  The same time the sox are on during spring training.....This means I'm going to miss every game that is played between 1:30 and 6:30 spring training and regular season. :crying

tape them.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 12:25 PM)
that sucks....i start a different shift in my job where i have to work at 2.  The same time the sox are on during spring training.....This means I'm going to miss every game that is played between 1:30 and 6:30 spring training and regular season. :crying

TIVO is great for Spring Training Baseball. TIVO is great in general.