Bobcats@ bulls.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 02:58 AM)
Make that all the red-heads, a couple of the black chicks...possibly the asian..maybe one blonde...

But still...

luvabulls_050326.jpg

She's so damn hot. :wub:

She is hawt. But out cheerleaders compared to a lot of them around the league blow.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 03:22 AM)
i think as a whole our Cheerleaders have to rank towards the bottom of the league but they all have hot bodies so its all good... you cant see their faces that well in the stands  :D

sarab3_0405.jpg

You think that is a hot body? :puke

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)
lol when did one Cheerleader define the whole bunch.... and if you cut off her head it isnt 2 bad  :P

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 04:22 AM)
i think as a whole our Cheerleaders have to rank towards the bottom of the league but they all have hot bodies so its all good... you cant see their faces that well in the stands  :D

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 10:27 AM)
Sometimes I think you just make an effort to provoke Qwerty in everything  :bang

Yeah, but I probably would too if qwerty was constantly shooting my theories down, mocking my basketball information, and just making me look bad every time I type anything. :D

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 04:48 PM)
Yeah, but I probably would too if qwerty was constantly shooting my theories down, mocking my basketball information, and just making me look bad every time I type anything. :D

I came back to see the pic of that brunette cheerleader, and this is what I find?

duhon>Hinrich

pietrus>Hinrich

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 06:33 PM)
I came back to see the pic of that brunette cheerleader, and this is what I find?

duhon>Hinrich

pietrus>Hinrich

Duhon's the better PG (it's pretty much unanimous for those who know their basketball), and Pietrus is a Top 10 Perimeter Defender in this league.

Still though, Kirk is valuable because he does the little things so well. I can't rip on him because he works his ass off, and he's obviously Skiles favorite player on the team. While he doesn't really fit in at either backcourt slot, I still want him on my team.

If your philosophies are not on point, you're gonna leave yourself open to criticism more often than not. For instance, defense rules all, and I know for a fact that you don't think along those lines. I can understand why casual fans would only be interested in offense, but you seem to invest a lot of time in the NBA, so your arguments are all the more confusing to me.

BTW, I wouldn't have said s*** if not for the fact that you're constantly bringing up past arguments and straight up stalking qwerty at times.

Relax. It's just friendly banter on a message board amongst Sox fans.

I didn't know you both took it so seriously.

I'll offer to buy you a beer (maybe) if I catch you at a Sox game. :cheers

This is why I try to avoid the political posts. :P

Edited by SleepyWhiteSox