Ozzie Guillen and his tinkering

sox-r-us

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 07:54 PM)
I know that and my post was intended based on the game we are playing RIGHT NOW

Rowand 0.125

Ozuna 0.200

Widger 0.000

Crede 0.182

ozuma is hitting .200 in what: 4 at bats???

widger has 1 at bat

arow will get going

crede remains to be seen: he did get one hit today

I am happy with this team too and in general, I am supportive of Ozzie, but that does not mean I will not call out what I think is a mistake

Geez, it seems like one can never point anything wrong with any decision made by this team. Must be because of all of the WS rings they have won the past 5 years....err I mean 80 years

QUOTE(hi8is @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 07:57 PM)
ozuma is hitting .200 in what: 4 at bats???

widger has 1 at bat

arow will get going

crede remains to be seen: he did get one hit today

Yeah Crede is 0.182 AFTER he got his hit today....thanks for proving my point :cheers

That's fine, you can disagree.  :cheers

I hope those players prove me wrong today, but until now it does not seem to be the case  :gosox3:

And if the Sox lose today are you just going to assume that Pierzynski would have won us the game if he was starting instead of Widger and say you were right? :rolly

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 08:12 PM)
And if the Sox lose today are you just going to assume that Pierzynski would have won us the game if he was starting instead of Widger and say you were right? :rolly

Not true, but I would blame this move as one of the reasons. Too bad if you would not admit it as being the case because it would make you look bad in your apriori analysis

Hey look, Ozuna and his wonderful fielding

Ozzie is nowhere near as bad as Manuel. Jerry used to switch up the lineup EVERY DAY, whether or not there were bench players involved. IIRC, at one point he used a different lineup in 28 consecutive games. He'd bounce around every player in the lineup. He even batted Frank #2 for a good stretch for God's sake. It's part of baseball, managers switch their lineups to give guys some rest and get better matchups.

Not true, but I would blame this move as one of the reasons. Too bad if you would not admit it as being the case because it would make you look bad in your apriori analysis

Hey look, Ozuna and his wonderful fielding

Sorry. I guess I should just think Pierzynski is a f***ing robot like you and expect him to catch 162 games this season. Pitiful. :headshake

Every other manager that makes lineup changes must be a f***ing idiot as well. Hmmm, they all make lineup changes so they must all be idiots then. :lol:

Edited by Jabroni