espn.com

Cloudyguy09

their poll is bogus, Through two weeks, which team's start is most surpiring?

Dodgers 8-2, Nationsals 7-4, Yankees 4-7, Mets 6 game winning streak after 0-5 start. Where are the white sox 8-3 winning every series it makes me a lil bit mad that the white sox arn't being noticed thats all :angry: :gosox1:

We started out 6-4 last season. While we are having a great start, we pretty much have a good team every year. I guess it's more shocking since all of the critics said that we would suck without Magg$ and Lee this year.

The Yankees flat out suck right now yet they still find themselves on the front of ESPN.com as of a few hours ago.

This kind of sums up the coverage ESPN gives them.

They cover them regardless of anything else.

The Sox could be 11-0 and they'd still be on the Yankees jock.

I've learned to just ignore ESPN and basically just watch them for the highlights and PTI.

QUOTE(BridgeportHeather @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 11:05 AM)
Comcast Sports Net Chicago flat-out OWNS East coast Sporting Propaganda Network.

Im sorry... but this statement is just WRONG.

besides Sox, Bulls.... the rest of CSN's broadcast schedule is horrible. Sportsnite, Chicago Tribune Live.... all just brutal... they need better personalities on those shows.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 02:17 PM)

besides Sox, Bulls.... the rest of CSN's broadcast schedule is horrible. Sportsnite, Chicago Tribune Live.... all just brutal... they need better personalities on those shows.

I agree Chicago Tribune life is horrible as is Sports Nite and Sox Pre and Post.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 01:17 PM)

ESPN isn't better, as they talk about 2 teams for 99% of their broadcasts...

QUOTE(Cloudyguy09 @ Apr 16, 2005 -> 11:17 PM)
their poll is bogus, Through two weeks, which team's start is most surpiring?

Dodgers 8-2, Nationsals 7-4, Yankees 4-7, Mets 6 game winning streak after 0-5 start. Where are the white sox 8-3 winning every series it makes me a lil bit mad that the white sox arn't being noticed thats all  :angry: :gosox1:

What????? You're surprised we're a winning team?

:rolly