Shingo's new pitch

CanOfCorn

QUOTE(TheDybber @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 07:25 PM)
In Spring Training, Shingo said something about developing a new pitch.  He obviously didn't show it in ST.  What is the pitch?  I don't see too many Sox games unfortunately (cuz I live in Texas).

I think I've seen it a few times and I think its a little cutter that he supposedly learned from Loaiza, he throws it against lefties.

In the great words of Harry Doyle, aka Bob Uecker:

"That looked like the Terminator, only slower. Maybe it was his out-of-stater, or it could have been the Hibernator--that baby is definitely going away for the winter. Whatever for Takatsu, it might be see-ya-later. He's probably gonna become a spectator."

:lol:

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 11:07 PM)

"That looked like the Terminator, only slower. Maybe it was his out-of-stater, or it could have been the Hibernator--that baby is definitely going away for the winter. Whatever for Takatsu, it might be see-ya-later. He's probably gonna become a spectator."

Major League 2 was so awful compared to the original. But, good ol Harry Doyle had some good ones in 2 also.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 11:07 PM)

classic

QUOTE(whitesox91403 @ Apr 22, 2005 -> 01:10 AM)
Major League 2 was so awful compared to the original. But, good ol Harry Doyle had some good ones in 2 also.

2 by no stretch of the imaginiation comes close to the original, but it indeed funny and at least 100x better than ML: Back to the Minors. *shudder*

QUOTE(whitesox91403 @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 11:10 PM)

I enjoyed ML2 quite a bit - enough to buy the DVD, in fact.

Now, "Back To The Minors"??????

:puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke

EDITED to verify that YES, I did in fact post practically the EXACT SAME thing as kdhargo, 22 minutes later!!!

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Edited by The Critic