Allow me to list the ways..........

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 05:25 AM)
Buehrle left in there a bit too long??

I didin't want to say it but histroy has proven over and over its random events like tonite that can send a team spiraling down. All of a sudden the calls and break that were going your why disappear. Let us hope and pray this is not the case and the sox can bounce back and settle right back into their winning ways. If there is one thing they have shown all year its that they always battle and never give up. If they come to play tomorrow, we will know this team is for real.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:25 PM)
Why do I get the feeling this is just the beginning of this team crashing back to earth... :crying

It's one game. Look we are bound to have these types of games. if you dont like it then stop watching baseball. shut up about the blown calls weather they were or not doesnt matter. THE WHITE SOX DID NOT GET IT DONE. Period. Sorry i had to quote you and single you out most of the stuff I was complaining about was from other posts.

Can't win them all, weren't going to go 158-4, aren't going to go 157-5, aren't going to go 110-52, probably aren't going to go 100-62...let's hope we battle back and win a few more.

Let's hope FG can be cash money and can put up a solid 7 innings for us while the offense puts up a few runs.

Prease? :huh

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:58 PM)
Willie can barely play 2nd base, much less shortstop.  Please don't ever play him at shortstop again, Ozzie.

Dude, anyone who read the game thread knows where you stand on this. No need to spread it into other threads.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:58 PM)
Willie can barely play 2nd base

:huh :huh: :huh :huh: :huh :huh: :huh :huh: ?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ :huh :huh: :huh :huh: :huh :huh: :huh :huh:

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:08 AM)
So you can bash Timo but no one can bash your boy Willie?  Pretty hypocritical there. :headshake

Timo is bad willie is not. Stats prove me right and you wrong. Money differential is also weighed in.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:08 AM)
So you can bash Timo but no one can bash your boy Willie?  Pretty hypocritical there. :headshake

You 2 hijacked the s*** outta my thread over the same lameo argument going on in the game thread.

:rolly

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:10 AM)
Does Willie's defense at 2nd base and shortstop the past few games count in your favor or mine?

Willie's arm is not so good, and that is shown at SS.

However, time has proven that his range at 2B is much better then average...in fact, among the league's best. So you lose.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:11 AM)
This thread is for listing the ways that "we got F***ed over tonight."  You already named Jermaine Dye as one of the ways.  Was Willie not one of the ways?

Willie got plenty of coverage in the game thread courtesy of you.