Sox @ A's 4-27-05

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Willie is the s***znit. He's looking so much better offensively its not even funny. I just want Uribe back healthy because the Sox can't do without him at SS. Willie can semi replace Guchi.

2 hits for Willie today. Of course I hope to see Willie get more agressive. On a sidenote, was I the only one laughing when Hawk and Dj were talking about Willie stealing a base and Hawk goes how is he going to steal off a lefty when he can't steal off a righty?

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:32 PM)
I think I read they're 3-17 there in recent years.  Yikes.

They have to be near as bad in Anaheim. Its not too often I've seen them win (maybe once a year) and I pretty much see every game when they are in town.

For the TV guys, is Ozzie in the dugout? If he is, is he awake? And if he's that, WHY THE HELL ISN'T HE CALLING HIT AND RUNS CONSIDERING THE SOX HAVE GROUNDED INTO 5 DOUBLE PLAYS TODAY?!?!? :angry:

QUOTE(Allsox @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 09:34 PM)
For the TV guys, is Ozzie in the dugout? If he is, is he awake? And if he's that, WHY THE HELL ISN'T HE CALLING HIT AND RUNS CONSIDERING THE SOX HAVE GROUNDED INTO 5 DOUBLE PLAYS TODAY?!?!? :angry:

Nice call and I agree

QUOTE(quickman @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 09:36 PM)
Nice call and I agree

Go back to around the 3rd inning of this thread, and you'll see I was saying the same stuff back then. Ozzie's a terrible manager, he never seems to make adjustments from game to game.