Sox @ A's 4-27-05

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:53 PM)
You see, I disagree about Dye...we KNOW Dye is good, he's just trying to overdo it right now.  I don't know what his issues are right now, but we need Dye.

I'm going to look at yesterdays game where he made a lot of strides. The problem with this entire f***ing offense is they are trying to pull everything in the world.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 03:53 PM)
You see, I disagree about Dye...we KNOW Dye is good, he's just trying to overdo it right now.  I don't know what his issues are right now, but we need Dye.

He just needs to make contact and not worry about murdering the ball. Nice level swing.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:54 PM)
When is Hermanson coming back?

He's been day to day for about 5 days now. Its almost to the point where in the next couple days if he isn't ready, you go to the DL retroactive and at least use one of the AAA guys as an extra arm for a couple days.

Dye flies out to Kotsay.

Crede is gonna give the Sox the lead this inning.

Because our bench is almost empty as it is...and if this game goes long we may need Timo later.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 03:55 PM)
Seriously, why not let Timo ph for Dye there?

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 03:54 PM)
I'm going to look at yesterdays game where he made a lot of strides.  The problem with this entire f***ing offense is they are trying to pull everything in the world.

These guys hit best when they hit the ball to the opposite field and then murder it later when they eventually come in. Last year all pitchers did to look like CY young was to throw the ball outside.