Music

Heads22

If you want a new release, get "Motherf***ers Be Trippin" by the Supersuckers - available Tuesday, April 22nd!

If you want a classic punk disc, get either "Stranger Than Fiction" by Bad Religion or "London Calling" by the Clash.

If you want classic metal, get either "Ride The Lightning" by Metallica or "A Life Of Crime" by Zoetrope - good luck finding Zoetrope, though.

If you want recent metal, get "Violent Revolution" by Kreator :headbang

If you want pop music, nu-metal, country or easy listening....I can't help you with that.

Alice in Chains "Dirt"

Alice in Chains "Alice in Chains"

Mad Season "Above"

Alice in Chains "Jar of Flies"

Chris Cornell "Euphoria Morning"

Incubus "S.C.I.E.N.C.E"

All quality s***, that's at the top of my all time favorite albums lists

I went their once and I met a ton of people from Iowa, they said it's a very popular with kids from Iowa, so I was just wondering if you have ever been there.

1549...for one thing its LorAs College...and it's in Dubuque, IA...my home sweet home.

I am not really familiar with quaint Iowa towns, thanks for filling me in with the name...it seemed like a cool area with all the hills and stuff

I am not really familiar with quaint Iowa towns, thanks for filling me in with the name...it seemed like a cool area with all the hills and stuff

I never thought I'd ever see Iowa being described as "cool."

f*** you too, Dub. :D

All right all you music guys, if I were to downlo...err...buy one CD this year, what should it be? I need some music to listen to and would like some advice.

If you want laughs, I reccommend Tenacious D's CD (Sorry, I don't have a name, I'm at home for Easter and I left all my CDs in Peoria).

I've listened to it about 50 times since I got it earlier in the semester and I still laugh like crazy.

If you want a new release, get "Motherf***ers Be Trippin" by the Supersuckers - available Tuesday, April 22nd!

If you want a classic punk disc, get either "Stranger Than Fiction" by Bad Religion or "London Calling" by the Clash.

If you want classic metal, get either "Ride The Lightning" by Metallica or "A Life Of Crime" by Zoetrope - good luck finding Zoetrope, though.

If you want recent metal, get "Violent Revolution" by Kreator  :headbang

If you want pop music, nu-metal, country or easy listening....I can't help you with that.

the clash were freakin awesome...combat rock is a good choice too...rock the casbah!!!

All right all you music guys, if I were to downlo...err...buy one CD this year, what should it be? I need some music to listen to and would like some advice.

If you want laughs, I reccommend Tenacious D's CD (Sorry, I don't have a name, I'm at home for Easter and I left all my CDs in Peoria).

I've listened to it about 50 times since I got it earlier in the semester and I still laugh like crazy.

it's just called Tenacious D, and I've listened to it a billion times as well, and still laugh everytime :lol:

"We'll have 'um screaming in the streets

We'll have having 'um tippin over s***

And breaking f***ing windows of small buisnesses

And setting f***ing Fires!!"

City Hall :headbang :headbang