Game Thread 5-1 Sox vs Pussycats

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ May 1, 2005 -> 08:55 PM)
and it's safe to say our 5th starter spot in the rotation may be a bit better then it was last year... :bang

Just thinking about our 5th starter last year makes me mad. What a terrible feeling that was thinking we had no shot to win whenever Wright or Diaz or ..... was on the mound.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 1, 2005 -> 02:43 PM)
I agree with you, he is trying to improve and personally I think he's doing better.

With announcers though, it's a matter of opinion.  Some will like him and others won't.  Sometimes you get a first impression of a player or announcer and no matter what they do, it's hard to come off that initial impression.  I guess that's human nature.

Jim, no doubt. For me also this year it seems that Hawk and Dj are having more conversation up in the booth, in years past there hasn't really been to much conversing going on between the two, this year it's much better imo.

Guest JimH
Jim, no doubt.  For me also this year it seems that Hawk and Dj are having more conversation up in the booth, in years past there hasn't really been to much conversing going on between the two, this year it's much better imo.

I agree and I think any reports of tension between the two are BS. That's their relationship, they like to needle each other once in a while.

Guest JimH

Comment on Timo ... it looks like he learned a lesson. That drag bunt to bring in a run was nicely done. I wish he would've done that Friday nite, we'd be looking at a sweep. Oh well.