Gamethread 5/10/05

Ishmookie

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ May 10, 2005 -> 07:15 PM)
For real?? Ok NM me... I will have some of the ol shut the f*** up... :banghead

Ha, yeah don't worry about it. All of carl's power is from the left side and his right handed swing just looks ugly cause it's all top hand just chopping through the ball, kind of gives you the impression he doesn't know what he's doing from the right side.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ May 10, 2005 -> 07:18 PM)
I seem to remember Phelps hitting a homer off Cotts last year after getting one called back in Toronto.

Ya on a freakin offspeed pitch when Phelps had no chance on Neal's fastball. One out.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 11, 2005 -> 11:22 AM)
Amazing how Neal throws so many more strikes when he doesn't have a week between outings.  Neal's becoming one hell of a reliever I'll tell you that right now.

Oh boy........... :ph34r:

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 10, 2005 -> 07:22 PM)
I got my words confused. I meant he hits good off lefties. Don't you ever play MVP?  :P

LOL, I figured that's what you meant but I had to take the shot at you while I had my opportunity :P

Guest JimH
Amazing how Neal throws so many more strikes when he doesn't have a week between outings.  Neal's becoming one hell of a reliever I'll tell you that right now.

I expect Keith to add something at any moment now. :D

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 11, 2005 -> 11:23 AM)
LOL, I figured that's what you meant but I had to take the shot at you while I had my opportunity :P

I know, you always do against the Aussie. ;)