Share your age and location

southsider2k5

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ May 10, 2005 -> 11:01 AM)
34 years young born and raised in Chicago..  beautiful St. Thomas More ...  moved about 8 years ago to Crestwood..land of the 72% property tax rebate!!!

crestwood eh?

Which part? Since alsip sucks so bad we have to go to crestwood for everything.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 10, 2005 -> 11:38 AM)
crestwood eh?

Which part? Since alsip sucks so bad we have to go to crestwood for everything.

which part??? it isn't that big.. :D anywho... I'm about two blocks west of the village hall... about 138 and cicero.. near Jays, home of the wed-thurs-sun $1 domestic bottles... :drink

ps... keep spending that $$$ in crestwood... :P

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ May 10, 2005 -> 10:22 AM)
lol dang TRU, I thought I have been all over Texas. You apparently found some place that I've never been to. I've never seen people who hate the North and think the South won, lol thats hilarious.

Anyways, I'm 21 from Amarillo, Texas, and now living in Lubbock, Texas. I've lived in SoCal for a few summers also.

Haha yeah, im about 30 miles west of Houston

Lot of people around me like to argue for the south, I just laugh at them

28. 29 Next month.

Grew up in a suburb called Western Springs, which no one has heard of. (It's by Hinsdale.) Then lived in Chicago for 6 years. Lakeview, Cub territory :angry:

Then the wife and I lived in Skokie for 2 years until we finally settled in the nice suburb of Rolling Meadows last year.

Edited by robinventura23

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ May 10, 2005 -> 12:58 PM)
28. 29 Next month.

Grew up in a suburb called Western Springs, which no one has heard of. (It's by Hinsdale.)  Then lived in Chicago for 6 years. Lakeview, Cub territory  :angry: 

Then the wife and I lived in Skokie for 2 years until we finally settled in the nice suburb of Rolling Meadows last year.

what if we've heard of western springs??? isn't it by indianhead park- lagrange-lagrange park-oak brook-countryside-westchester.. no never heard of it :D

Edited by sec159row2

Guest JimH
28. 29 Next month.

Grew up in a suburb called Western Springs, which no one has heard of. (It's by Hinsdale.)  Then lived in Chicago for 6 years. Lakeview, Cub territory  :angry: 

I'm a Lyons Township grad and my wife was born and raised in Western Springs. In fact we got married in Western Springs.

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ May 10, 2005 -> 01:21 PM)
what if we've heard of western springs???  isn't it by indianhead park- lagrange-lagrange park-oak brook-countryside-westchester.. no never heard of it  :D

:o

Wow. Good job, 159. I just assumed no one has. Everyone I have to tell everyone where I'm from, there next question out of there mouth is, "Where's that?" My answer of course is, "It's sandwiched between Hinsdale and LaGrange."

QUOTE(JimH @ May 10, 2005 -> 01:31 PM)
I'm a Lyons Township grad and my wife was born and raised in Western Springs.  In fact we got married in Western Springs.

I'm an LT grad, too. Class of '94. My sister got married in Western Springs. St. John of the Cross. We used to live in Springdale.

41 (does that make me the old far.. I mean, elder statesman here?)

Born in Annapolis MD, family lived in Suburban Philly, middle of nowhere CT, then moved to Hinsdale. Moved to Minneapolis for school, liked it and stayed. Am still a Bears fan, and am still, obviously, a White Sox fan.

Tough but fun being a Sox fan in Minnesota.