Yay! All done!

Heads22

Today was the last day of high school. Yesterday was the last full day and today was the senior breakfast and grad rehearsal. Tonite is baccalaureatte (sp?) and last nite were the awards. I graduate May 15. Kept my 4.0 too God, time flies. :drink :gosox4:

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 11, 2005 -> 03:19 PM)
Today was the last day of high school. Yesterday was the last full day and today was the senior breakfast and grad rehearsal. Tonite is baccalaureatte (sp?) and last nite were the awards. I graduate May 15. Kept my 4.0 too God, time flies. :drink  :gosox4:

You fail high school Alex.....I never taught you the art of slacking off.

QUOTE(Tmar28 @ May 11, 2005 -> 09:54 PM)
well we know who failed the reading portion of the exam... :P

deleted.

at least i was nice and didn't insult him, then i'd feel worse. :banghead

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 11, 2005 -> 08:49 PM)
Only about 30% of your class graduated??? Damn that is low, isn't it?

I dont get out of school until June 7. :crying

Yeah, the school was pretty lenient my freshman year but started kicking out all the gangbangers and random bad kids later on, like it should have.. and this is what we were left with...

I got a similar thing going on, I just finished my finals in my last semester in college. I definitely am about to enter the real world. Yeah, papers being piled on you at midterms and finals is pretty rough, but working life is really gonna suck. I'm gonna miss the hours of time wasted on video games and cards and the frequent drunken haze on the weekends. :crying

Good luck in college. Don't study too hard, try to have some fun.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ May 11, 2005 -> 06:25 PM)
My graduation was 6-08-2001 (I'll always remember because that's when Carlos had the walkoff grand slam against the Cubs.)

Mine was May something in 1994. Damned if I can remember the actual day though. I do remember 3 days before graduation getting rear-ended by a b**** who didn't have insurance. The insurance company caught up with her a few years later and was able to get our $500 deductable back.

Oh and Congrats Alex!