White Sox vs Cubs Game One Thread 5-20-05

sox-r-us

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerry Sayers interviewing Ozzie now. Talking about having to park at McDonald's with Joey Cora last year during the Flubs series. :lol:

Sayers mentioned that Ozzie wanted one thing for today -- the wind blowing in -- and Ozzie got it. Ozzie says they have a better chance of winning with the wind blowing in. Ozzie apparently knows about "Longball" Freddy's tendencies. :ph34r:

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ May 20, 2005 -> 09:14 AM)
Seldom do I wish a team to "eat s***." However, this is a rare exception.

EAT s*** YOU CELL PHONE TALKING, PINK SHIRT WEARING, IGNORANT YUPPIE, RONNY WOO-WOO CHEERING, CRY BABY, CURSE BELIEVIN', GOOD FOR NOTHING, GAY PRIDE MARCHING (not that there's anything wrong with that), SHIRT OFF IN THE BLEACHERS, DRUNK LOSERS!!!

Oh yes, and as always... :gosox1:

F em' up Freddy.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

A friend of mine offered me 6 tickets to the game today YESTERDAY. $33 a pop. It's such short notice I had to turn them down. Was it a bad call? I couldn't get off work so quickly. I guess I could've developed a "cough" or something.

All I hope today is that Freddy doesn't let one pitch even get close to the strikezone when Derek Lee is up.

Agreed, but I think Freddy will challenge him with the wind blowing in. Of course, Derek Lee is the one guy who could mash the ball through the wind. :ph34r:

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ May 20, 2005 -> 12:48 PM)
They just said on the score Carl Everett will be out in RF for tommorows game. Ozzie doens't want him getting stale on the bench. Todays game it appears to be Dye out in RF. Anybody got the starting lineups yet?

f***ing damn it! That can't be good in any way. The Cubs will only have to put the ball somewhere in RF and it'll fall or be an error. Damn it...

Rowand hitting BP. Interview with A.J. and he basically talked about how good the rotation has been all season. He also said that Freddy will turn it around after a couple bad outings.