GAME THREAD 5-27-2005 SOX VS RANGERS

QUOTE(Princess Dye @ May 28, 2005 -> 01:23 AM)
i'm starting to see why the ESPN 'haters' kept saying we cant hit... because we cant.

We're not even coming close to sustaining big offensive innings. Something has to be done, but I have a feeling our management wont make any changes because of our record.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, big White Sox fan from Jersey here. I've been posting on southsiders.net, but I had to come looking for something else because everyone there is 16 and the most intelligent posts are "this sucks" and "white sox rule."

Anyhow, just wanted to point out that the White Sox can make absolutely anyone look like Cy Young. If any productive regular gets a day off, i.e. Iguchi tonight, we are absolutely hapless. It's OK to be weak offensively, but to be as bad as we are with one solid player out is going to be a longterm problem.

So, F the Twins, F the Rangers, and Go Sox!

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 27, 2005 -> 08:24 PM)
Cool, I am going to start a poll, "Isn't it funny when qwerty rips on another user's post count when he has a bazillion posts of his own?"

I did not rip you. Just stating a fact. :crying

QUOTE(jerseysox @ May 27, 2005 -> 08:24 PM)
Hey all, big White Sox fan from Jersey here. I've been posting on southsiders.net, but I had to come looking for something else because everyone there is 16 and the most intelligent posts are "this sucks" and "white sox rule."

Anyhow, just wanted to point out that the White Sox can make absolutely anyone look like Cy Young. If any productive regular gets a day off, i.e. Iguchi tonight, we are absolutely hapless. It's OK to be weak offensively, but to be as bad as we are with one solid player out is going to be a longterm problem.

So, F the Twins, F the Rangers, and Go Sox!

:lolhitting @ southsiders.

Welcome to soxtalk. :cheers

QUOTE(He_Gawn @ May 27, 2005 -> 08:27 PM)
We start to lose and some of you guys act like f***ing idiots.

... coming into this game we were hitting .181 in the last five f***ing games. Let's not be concerned because we are five game up ( four after tonight) and have the best record in baseball ( not for long at this rate).

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(He_Gawn @ May 28, 2005 -> 01:27 AM)
We start to lose and some of you guys act like f***ing idiots.

It's not because we're losing, it's the way we're losing and the offense that comes with it. No one in their right mind can actually think our particular offense, even with Frank included, is good enough to win the division over the course of the entire season.