GAME THREAD 5-27-2005 SOX VS RANGERS

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 27, 2005 -> 04:00 PM)
Only steers and queers come from Texas...and I don't see no horns.

That is, of course, for mods that also happen to be Sox fans.

And :fyou too!

:P

Hey, at least I'm on the good guys side.

:gosox1:

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ May 27, 2005 -> 04:27 PM)
I think tonight is going to be a tough one.  Hopefully Brandon can do enough to keep our anemic offense in it.

To your point, the Rangers have swung the bat REAL well in the last week. They are on a 6 game winning streak.

Delluchi, Hidalgo, Young, Texiera, they are all boinking the ball really, really well.

I hope Ameriquest (BLAH, :fyou corporate sponsors) awakens the Sox bats. They seem to hit well here.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 27, 2005 -> 10:56 AM)
To your point, the Rangers have swung the bat REAL well in the last week.  They are on a 6 game winning streak.

Delluchi, Hidalgo, Young, Texiera, they are all boinking the ball really, really well.

I hope Ameriquest (BLAH, :fyou corporate sponsors) awakens the Sox bats.  They seem to hit well here.

I am still trying to figure out why we have bunches of hitters that struggle at once. I have heard of a guy in a funk, but not like the entire lower half of our order. Look at their may splits. Thats NL pitcher hitting BA's that we have there.

Thank god our pitching has been great.

GO BMAC, SHUT DEM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just so you all know... the rangers 6 game win streak consist of the astro's... 3-22 on the road and the royals who are just as bad... b4 that they faced us and lost 2 of their 3.... so dont look too much into their win streak, but they are still a good team regardless.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ May 27, 2005 -> 05:29 PM)
just so you all know... the rangers 6 game win streak consist of the astro's... 3-22 on the road and the royals who are just as bad... b4 that they faced us and lost 2 of their 3.... so dont look too much into their win streak, but they are still a good team regardless.

Good point. The Astros are horrible as well as the Royals. They struggle vs good pitching. The only game i'm worried about- is tonite vs BMac. BMacs last ST game the Rangers killed him. Lets hope he made some adjustments, the ball flys out the ballpark in Arlington. We NEED our offense to get going. There is NOOO wayy we shouldve only scored 2 runs vs John Lackey?!!! Young is a solid pitcher, but we can definitely hit this guy. I say who ever scores 4 runs or more wins this game. :gosox1:

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ May 27, 2005 -> 04:26 AM)
Only steers and queers come from Texas...and the Rangers don't look like no Steers to me!

Not funny. My gay friends would be very offended that you compared them to the Rangers. Ick.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ May 27, 2005 -> 05:49 PM)
I can see the future.......

Sox pound out 13 hits and go on to beat the Rangers by a final of 9-2.  Bmac gets the win going 7 with 6 hits and 2ER.

:gosox1:

And the lottery #'s tonight are?

/grabs pen

:lol: