BMAC Back to AAA

southsideirish71

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ReinsdorfSucks @ May 27, 2005 -> 10:59 PM)
win now.  but get some damn HITTING

Gload should be recalled. He homered in his last game.

Nice left handed bat. A guy who hits line drives.

TIMO YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll probably bring Gload up tomorrow.

That means when Frank comes back in a few days, Timo will probably be cut.

Then, when El Duque is activated Wednesday, a pitcher will be sent down or cut. Maybe Walker, though he may be picked up by another team if he's waived. Left handed pitchers are in short supply. Maybe option Cotts to pitch more regularly in AAA and get stretched out and learn another pitch?

Gload is hitting .368 in his rehab. He went 2 for 4 in his last start with a dong.

That sounds like heaven compared to the hell thats been our offense.

Frank coming back soon hopefully will be the shot in the arm this team needs.

Yeah, Timo gawn. It's ashame, because he could be decent if he got more playing time, but as his role is now, he's just utterly useless.

And personally, I need to see Frank get his average above .270 in AAA before I start thinking about bringing him back. The shot in the arm he'd give us right now would be the kind of shot in the arm Mark Prior took today....ZING!!!!

Personally, if Gload came back and hit fifth I wouldn't complain. He couldn't be any worse than anyone else who has occupied that spot.

Oh, and that banner on this site -- I don't think it's BMac's time.

QUOTE(jerseysox @ May 28, 2005 -> 12:30 AM)
Yeah, Timo gawn. It's ashame, because he could be decent if he got more playing time, but as his role is now, he's just utterly useless.

And personally, I need to see Frank get his average above .270 in AAA before I start thinking about bringing him back. The shot in the arm he'd give us right now would be the kind of shot in the arm Mark Prior took today....ZING!!!!

Personally, if Gload came back and hit fifth I wouldn't complain. He couldn't be any worse than anyone else who has occupied that spot.

Personally, in the future, I'll try not to use personally so much in my posts. :P

Timo was getting WAAAY too much playing time as it is. No bat, crappy base-running, and shoddy defense -- he has more than earned his release.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 28, 2005 -> 05:16 AM)
Once Choad is back it's time to play him at 1st base and DH Konerko, at least until Frank is back.

Jabroni, you are right on here. I'm so sick of watching Crazy Carl swing through pitches down the middle. Although I'm not as big of a Gload fan as others on this board, he's got a knack for making contact with the ball and that is just what the doctor ordered for this offense.

Not to mention that he's damn good defensively as well.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 28, 2005 -> 12:33 AM)
Timo was getting WAAAY too much playing time as it is.  No bat, crappy base-running, and shoddy defense -- he has more than earned his release.

54 ABs isn't WAAAAAYYYY too much playing time. but he does suck the balls.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 27, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
Timo was getting WAAAY too much playing time as it is.  No bat, crappy base-running, and shoddy defense -- he has more than earned his release.

This is a rare time in which I agree with you :cheers