NCAA Football 2006

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 11:16 PM)
I like to fish and dig holes with my golden shovel. 

Got a problem with that?    :finger

LOL actually one night me and keith played that my street or whatever game for PS2 where you're like a little kid and play games like dodgeball and stuff, so I probably shouldnt laugh at Animal Crossing.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 04:53 AM)
Because of the exclusive games I own:

Mario Kart: DD

Zelda: Windwaker

Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime 2

Animal Crossing

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Resident Evil

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes

F-Zero

Ikaruga

Eternal Darkness

Rogue Squadron 2

Along with getting to play RE4 and Viewtiful Joe almost a year before they made their way to any other system, and having the best character in Soul Calibur 2...

Not to mention the top-notch exclusives I don't own, and I am able to play most sports games (minus the ps2-slow load times) since many make their way to all platforms (and there's an adapter to hook up ps2 controllers for those who prefer that set-up).

To each his own, but that's why I own a Gamecube.

Funny as I was about to type out this same exact response. Some of the greatest games ever created came out for the GC and the GC and Dreamcast are the only 2 systems to have 2 tops ten ranked games of all time. I could easily add ten games to that list, so theres no reason to bash it.

And although Animal Crossing kind of does seem girly at first, its actually a pretty cool game. Hell, I don't think I've ever spent more time on a video game than I have on Animal Crossing.

One thing I don't like is the cover on the game's case. I'd much rather have someone that played last year on the cover (Cedric Benson would have been a badass choice), or at least if they're gonna use a really old player, they could have gotten someone better than Desmond Howard.

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 03:28 AM)
Cant you order it online and have it sent to you (I'm sure that'd be a hefty shipping charge), or are Aussie X-Boxes (ps2, i forget what you have) not able to play American games?

im sure it should be fine, we both speak english