still doubt timo in the utility role, haters?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let it go.

ignore it and this thread will drop.

like it needs to.

this forum doesnt suck, or all these people wouldnt be here. and if it sucks more than it used to its because some people who will remain nameless attack others for saying things they dont like to hear. thats a shame because it defeats the purpose of open and free dialogue. if i think timo is god i can say so if i want to. and try a little harder to pick up sarcasm, please!!

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 11:19 PM)
OMIT TIMO

How come whenever Timo is deserving of a demotion he pulls some magical hit our of his arse?

Yeah, the magical hit that keeps him in the biggs for yet another week.

OMIT TIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:42 AM)
i did. and i dont think im doing anything wrong. sorry i dont agree with your trade ideas. i'll try harder from now on to agree with everything you say.

You dont have to agree just dont go crazy on your opions when your new here. I know this because im only a week old and not to many people hate me, at least i dont think so.

So we have to keep Timo around all season hitting like crap, being slow, and costing us games in the field just so he can get one hit at the end of the season? Are you saying nobody else on the Sox is capable of getting a game winning hit besides Timo?

Saying he's clutch is one thing, but making up some scenario to justify your argument is just plain wrong.

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 11:44 PM)
You dont have to agree just dont go crazy on your opions when your new here. I know this because im only a week old and not to many people hate me, at least i dont think so.

If you're only a week old and can type coherently on a message board you must be some kind of uber-supergenius.

:D :lolhitting

So we have to keep Timo around all season hitting like crap, being slow, and costing us games in the field just so he can get one hit at the end of the season?  Are you saying nobody else on the Sox is capable of getting a game winning hit besides Timo?

Saying he's clutch is one thing, but making up some scenario to justify your argument is just plain wrong.

you are right, but do you know why? because my scenario was a JOKE. so many people have their panties in a damn twist cause i egged them on about timo. i love it.

People its time to drop this topic and any other topic of trying get rid of anyone on this team. You cant hate crede all you want, you can chant timo sucks and crack jokes at him, and of course you can all chant shinjo go to minors. You know funny thing is we have best record in baseball. Everyone is part of the team right now. I just saw someone post Joe Crede is a scrub.. wow great confidence their buddy. Im sorry were still dreaming that Beane gives us Chavez. By the way we might as well trade Crede since his agent is Boras and ya if Crede ever did live up your expectations he wouldn't be playing here. Im happy with this team and if adding a minor and I do minor peice help this team I am for it.

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:51 AM)
you are right, but do you know why? because my scenario was a JOKE. so many people have their panties in a damn twist cause i egged them on about timo. i love it.

So what you are saying is you came into a forum and posted an inflammatory comment to gain a desired response...

let me consult my internet encyclopedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

In the context of the Internet, a troll refers to a person who makes inflammatory or hostile comments, which by effect or design cause disruptions in discourse, or a post made by such a person

Enjoy your posting tonight... It will be your last.

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:51 AM)

As far as I'm concerned, you were doing fine until this post. If you really liked Timo's game and wanted to defend him, that's all well and good. But since yo are basically saying that you posted this for the express purpose of yanking people's chains, then you are out of line and approaching troll status. Be careful.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 11:56 PM)
As far as I'm concerned, you were doing fine until this post.  If you really liked Timo's game and wanted to defend him, that's all well and good.  But since yo are basically saying that you posted this for the express purpose of yanking people's chains, then you are out of line and approaching troll status.  Be careful.

Yansy has spoken. BEWARE!

So what you are saying is you came into a forum and posted an inflammatory comment to gain a desired response...

let me consult my internet encyclopedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Enjoy your posting tonight... It will be your last.

wrong. im not disrupting discourse, im provoking it, which you can see in this thread. what i meant was that i found it amazing that so many people are hating on timo so much. the scenario was a joke...yes, a joke.

if we all agreed on everything on this site it would be worthless. so dont make it like that. im not trying to piss people off. for example, i think the crede-randa trade is really stupid. but thats just me, i like joe crede and i dont like randa. so i make a post saying so and about credes nice play tonight, and it gets yanked. that sucks, and im a little dissapointed in the site for doing that.

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 01:02 AM)
wrong. im not disrupting discourse, im provoking it, which you can see in this thread. what i meant was that i found it amazing that so many people are hating on timo so much. the scenario was a joke...yes, a joke.

if we all agreed on everything on this site it would be worthless. so dont make it like that. im not trying to piss people off. for example, i think the crede-randa trade is really stupid. but thats just me, i like joe crede and i dont like randa. so i make a post saying so and about credes nice play tonight, and it gets yanked. that sucks, and im a little dissapointed in the site for doing that.

Yes, you're provoking. But provoking a fight will still get you in trouble...

Your Crede Randa thread was created minutes after this one with the same MO. You specifically called people out. THAT f***ING TROLLING. The fact is I pretty much agree with you on the issue -- Crede for Randa is pretty dumb. Your presentation was what got you in trouble. You know what your doing, and it's not going to fly around here.

This is not a free speech zone. It's a privately funded and operated message board. Good luck finding a site that allows more freedom than this one.

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 05:44 AM)

I hate you bastage

:headbang :wub:

Yes, you're provoking. But provoking a fight will still get you in trouble...

Your Crede Randa thread was created minutes after this one with the same MO. You specifically called people out. THAT f***ING TROLLING. The fact is I pretty much agree with you on the issue -- Crede for Randa is pretty dumb. Your presentation was what got you in trouble. You know what your doing, and it's not going to fly around here.

This is not a free speech zone. It's a privately funded and operated message board. Good luck finding a site that allows more freedom than this one.

the reason i created it right afterwards is because i meant to include it in my first thread, i think i put "ALSO" in caps at the front of it to show that, thats my bad. im not trying to tell you how to live or anything, man, but maybe you should lighten up just a little. yeah, i called out the people that want to trade crede, so that they would defend their position. im provoking discussion, which is the point of this forum. do you want me to use shakespearean english next time, and say pretty please at the end to sound extra polite? comn, man! are you seriously going to boot me off of here for that? i cant believe it!