knightni

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a joke of a game

twice the Twins had bases loaded (one time with 0 outs) and they scored 0 runs

I said this before. The Twins' offense have disappeared. They need to trade for Joe Randa and move Cruddyer to 2nd base. That still won't be enough to take the division though.

the twins are falling fast, it is unbelievable to see the slide like this. i think they are just pressing too hard like the sox of old

Watch out, Santana was a 2nd half pitcher and these guys are a group of winners. They know exactly how to win and how not to, they arent pushing too much because they've been behind the Sox before, just not by this many games. Theyll make a run, theyre the Twins, they always do.

I remember thinking last year after about 2 months that Santana wasn't as good as people thought he was going to be. However, as his arm strength improved during the course of the season, he was amazing. We all know that the Twins are likely going to be our main competition this entire season for the division, and they have enough talent to be a legit contender for the AL Central.