Home Run Derby Thread.

rangercal

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 01:17 AM)
Anyone who says that Ivan Rodriguez never used steroids, is a f***ing retard. He weighs 130 pounds right now. Just about all of his power is gone.

Yeah, he had no power at all in the 2nd round....... Who are you kidding? That guy looks chiseled. Yeah, he has lost weight, but he looks in as good a shape as I can ever remember.

that thing was brutal last night. my buddy and i decided to turn it into a drinking game and all the ball hit to right i had to drink and all to the left he had to drink. and the number the homer was you had to drink that amount (like 6 hrs six=6 drinks). needless to say i put down about ten on abreau and ortiz alone. :drink :headshake

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 10:49 PM)
well there is no way to convince a few dopes at their computers then I guess.

Haha, this steroid policy is really strict. Nobody can get around it at all. And you probably shouldn't go around calling people dopes when you just might not be smarter than them.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 11:00 AM)
My opinion is that people who speculate that current players are jucing up during the testing era are dopes. In fact, I meant to say stronger but my new leaf of civility is currently turned over.

Well, I think you're a dope for believing they can't be juicing.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 11:08 AM)
I read your other posts in another thread on this topic and your McCarthy-like accusations are irresponsible and I know you wouldn't say these things to Mr. Abreu's face. I finished talking with you.

Gee whiz, I didn't mean to get you all flustered. I hope big Mr. Abreu doesn't beat wittle old me up. Please don't tell him, I'm sure he'd get really bothered by it and come looking for me. :crying

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 09:05 AM)
Well, I think you're a dope for believing they can't be juicing.

I will stop believing they have all stopped juicing when MLB comes up with a way to test for HGH, and when the penalties are stiffer than 10 days.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 05:57 PM)
I will stop believing they have all stopped juicing when MLB comes up with a way to test for HGH, and when the penalties are stiffer than 10 days.

:notworthy :notworthy

I was looking for a smiley that was giving the thumbs up, but I guess there isn't one. How about this:

*pistol wink*