Soxtalk.com outing?

Y2HH

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 09:51 AM)
Sounds like I will see you on Saturday :cheers

This time I am bringing a softball :lol:

Haha, don't worry, my arm will be ready and I'll be throwing bebe's at you. We'll just make sure there is no car 50 feet behind me for you to hit :P

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 12:56 PM)
How's game 7 of the WS, is everyone free?

lol well first off we have to have the American League win the All-Star game, then make it to the playoffs and World Series. But otherwise, yes I'm free.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 11:58 AM)
lol well first off we have to have the American League win the All-Star game, then make it to the playoffs and World Series. But otherwise, yes I'm free.

The AL will win the All-Star game. Pods will steal 2B & 3B. Konerko will drive him in and Garland will be the winning pitcher.... :P

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 10:01 AM)
Am I supposed to do something for you for this weekend...???

Isn't it obvious, charter me out again. You still owe me from that whole Vince thing :D

Oh and this time I'd like 1st class :D

I got to first figure out who all is going (boz is gonna see) and I think Mario's going, and does Mike already have tix for Sat, otherwise I'm assuming some of us can all sit together?

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 01:03 PM)
Isn't it obvious, charter me out again.  You still owe me from that whole Vince thing :D

Oh and this time I'd like 1st class  :D

I got to first figure out who all is going (boz is gonna see) and I think Mario's going, and does Mike already have tix for Sat, otherwise I'm assuming some of us can all sit together?

Oh I get it, another tribal council meeting... Who gets voted off of the island this year? I say either Spiff or Jason.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 01:03 PM)
Isn't it obvious, charter me out again.  You still owe me from that whole Vince thing :D

Oh and this time I'd like 1st class  :D

Oh hell... you guys (you, Alex, and Mario - look at me in my minivan :lol: ) need to figure this out ASAP.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 01:04 PM)
Oh I get it, another tribal council meeting... Who gets voted off of the island this year?  I say either Spiff or Jason.

Screw that.. I'm going straight for the top this time.. Kap is OUT!