This Fuckin Host

Southside hitmen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Southside hitmen @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
Said that the Whitesox have no shot in the playoffs because of our weak lineup compare to the other AL Teams

But this Loser didnt mention our pitching staff

Who was it? Valvano? Jason Smith?

I bet you he thought the Yankees pitching staff is really good

QUOTE(Southside hitmen @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:47 PM)
Said that the Whitesox have no shot in the playoffs because of our weak lineup compare to the other AL Teams

But this Loser didnt mention our pitching staff

Lets see how those wonderful lineups do against Buerhle, Garcia and Garland.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:48 PM)
I am listening to this s*** too, and I'm pretty f***ing enraged at his obviously ignorant dismissal of our team.

The guy sent an email to the show saying that he wanted to throw his radio out the window and the host suggested that he jump out of the window also because the mediocre lineup of the whitesox wont get it done.

I bet this guy predicted us to be in 4th place in the AL Central. After watching Al "I am old as s***" Leiter own the bosox what does he think that Buerhle who is a younger better version of Al do to the same team.

He just said "I AM A REDSOX FAN"

And he predicts the Yanks and the Angels are the best teams come playoff time.

WHAT A FOCKING SHOCKER

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(DukeNukeEm @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:53 PM)
Gammons will drown in his tears going over the highlights.

After a heroic effort by the Red Sox, they fall to the White Sox 4-1. Mark Buerhle has been linked with Jon Garland, and half the whitesox team to a move to the Yanks. Steinbrenner has declared that he should have the best team.

Boston Gammons

JohnKassir2.jpg

Edited by southsideirish71

I can't imagine why anyone who can read at a child's level would be interested in anything Peter Gammons has to say. He has absolutely nothing going for him, makes me hate the Red Sox almost as much as the Cubs, and he's almost never right. Why does he have a job?

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 02:02 PM)
I think its that Eric Casilias douche bag.  Whatever.  ESPN gave us no shot at the beginning of the season, so as far as I'm concerned, this is a good sign.

Eric Casilias said last week if the WSox were in the AL East they would be a 4th place team

QUOTE(Winnin Ugly @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 08:10 PM)
Eric Casilias said last week if the WSox were in the AL East they would be a 4th place team

If he was a good host, it would be called The Eric Casilias Show.

He can rag on the Sox all he wants. Makes for some good radio and hopefully, he'll have to eat his Sox at the end of the year.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:51 AM)
The guy sent an email to the show saying that he wanted to throw his radio out the window and the host suggested that he jump out of the window also because the mediocre lineup of the whitesox wont get it done. 

I bet this guy predicted us to be in 4th place in the AL Central.  After watching Al "I am old as s***" Leiter own the bosox what does he think that Buerhle who is a younger better version of Al do to the same team.

He just said  "I AM A REDSOX FAN" 

And he predicts the Yanks and the Angels are the best teams come playoff time. 

WHAT A FOCKING SHOCKER

I watch 85% of all the Angels games as well as the Sox - and there is no way the Sox aren't every bit as good - IF NOT BETTER. The Angels have a good lineup - but it too has been very inconsistent (and in a weak division.) Add to this the Sox rotation which is the best in baseball....

this just shows these so-called experts have not watched us play. the lineup isn't that great, on paper, but what counts is results - which we have.

I think there's room for an in-depth comparison of the Sox, Angels, and Red Sox lineups (the only guaranteed teams IMO in the playoffs.). Maybe later....

When you have to start worrying is when "experts" start falling all over themselves and handing things to the Sox based on the team's record. We have a good squad this year, and the team will keep winning games no matter what some schmuck on espn radio says.

Besides, I kinda like the underdog role.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 02:56 PM)
After a heroic effort by the Red Sox, they fall to the White Sox 4-1.  Mark Buerhle has been linked with Jon Garland, and half the whitesox team to a move to the Yanks.  Steinbrenner has declared that he should have the best team. 

Boston Gammons

JohnKassir2.jpg

I will never believe he is only 60. Never. The dude has had the same hair for the last twenty years and has alway slooked like he was about to fall over and die. He must have been born in the domincan republic.