Scott Eyre

The Beast

The Tribune mentioned today that the White Sox could be interested in Scott Eyre or Jason Schmidt.

Eyre would be a cheaper option than Schmidt, they say. They also discussed moving Chris Young among others for either of them.

Thoughts on adding Scott Eyre? He is an Ex-Sox we let slip through our fingers in the Glover deal.

QUOTE(Beastly @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 09:09 PM)
The Tribune mentioned today that the White Sox could be interested in Scott Eyre or Jason Schmidt.

Eyre would be a cheaper option than Schmidt, they say. They also discussed moving Chris Young among others for either of them.

Thoughts on adding Scott Eyre? He is an Ex-Sox we let slip through our fingers in the Glover deal.

ugh Gary Glover, please NEVER BRING UP HIS NAME AGAIN. OH WAS HE BAD.

QUOTE(Beastly @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 08:09 PM)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But we traded gary Glover to Anaheim for Schoenweis in 2003. I think Scott Eyre was long gone before then.

QUOTE(whitesox91403 @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 01:22 AM)
Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But we traded gary Glover to Anaheim for Schoenweis in 2003. I think Scott Eyre was long gone before then.

The Sox traded Scott Eyre to the Blue Jays for Gary Glover in 2002.

QUOTE(whitesox91403 @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 01:12 AM)
Wow, way over my head. I stand corrected. I thought Glover came from our system.

i would like to see eyre. hes solid, last few years have been good. i remember seein a sports center piece on him saying that when he was with the sox he had ADD and nobody knew. i guess he was diagnosed once he was in SF i believe and he got things straightened out and apparently he said it really helped his pitching and his concentration on the mound. i would like to trade for him, especially if martes gone