Favorite White Sox-related Possession

greasywheels121

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(POTUSChris @ Jul 31, 2005 -> 05:01 AM)
My three autographed baseballs.

Oh....and this picture my brother took never ceases to amuse me. :)

WaterSilde-small.jpg

What a sweet pic!!! At first glance I thought it was some sort of Eskimo dude toying with a large arctic sea creature

QUOTE(POTUSChris @ Jul 31, 2005 -> 01:01 AM)
My three autographed baseballs.

Oh....and this picture my brother took never ceases to amuse me. :)

WaterSilde-small.jpg

It looks like MB dove INTO the tarp from that angle with the water splashing and all. Awesome pic! Props to your brother! :notworthy

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 31, 2005 -> 04:45 AM)
My collection of Carlton Fisk baseball cards.  It numbers something more than 100 different cards.

You too?

I have a bunch of Fisk cards.

Probably 2 or 3 hundred of them, all different.

:cheers

I've got a lot of stuff, but I'll pick 3. I have an autographed picture taken at Old Comiskey the final weekend, with Frank, Robin and Pudge. It's a great shot. I have team autographed balls for every year going back to 1958 (except for 1963). Finally, I've got a stock certificate from when Veeck owned the Sox the first time, endorsed on the back by Hank Greenberg. That's kinda special.

I have a diamond shaped, Old Style comemmerative sign for Old Comisky park, celebrating its anniversary in 1992. It was given to beer distributors, bars, etc, but not sold. It has pictures of old Sox players, baseball cards, programs, etc in the middle, but around the outside, it lists the names of every player that ever played for the Sox up to that point, along with the years that they played. For the current guys (current in 1992) it listed them as 1990 - current. The frame is pretty cheap, but I just like it for its uniqueness. I have it hanging in my office at work, where my Cub fan designer can see it every day!

theres alot i got a hat with a bunch of sigs, ozzie, wimpy, minoso, thiggy and don pall. i also took some good pics at spring training 2004. but man.....ill tlel you what, those old little league frank thomas cleats that have the zebra stripes on the side, and on the back it says "35 big hurt" they had a pic in the trib of frank wearin em that reminded me i still had em. those are sweet