The most hated sox player ever

bighurt2719

QUOTE(rangercal @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:01 PM)
My most "Dis-liked" team

1b Wil Cordero

2b D'angelo Jimenez

3b Jose Valentin

ss Royce Clayton

of Armando Rios

of Brian Daubach

of Julio Ramirez

dh John Kruk

C Mark Johnson

sp Todd Ritchie

sp Jamie Navarro

sp Gary Glover

sp Dan Wright

sp Scott Shcowenweiss

rp Rick White

rp Matt Ginter

rp Jose Paniagua

CL Billy Koch

:D ha I totally forgot about Wil "shut yo ass up b****, [slap]" Cordero

thats a good one

Edited by the People's Champ

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rangercal @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 02:01 PM)
My most "Dis-liked" team

1b Wil Cordero

2b D'angelo Jimenez

3b Jose Valentin

ss Royce Clayton

of Armando Rios

of Brian Daubach

of Julio Ramirez

dh John Kruk

C Mark Johnson

sp Todd Ritchie

sp Jamie Navarro

sp Gary Glover

sp Dan Wright

sp Scott Shcowenweiss

rp Rick White

rp Matt Ginter

rp Jose Paniagua

CL Billy Koch

Manager: Terry Bevington

I have no problem with Valentin, Glover, and definitley not Koch or Wright. Anyone know how Wrights doing now? He was just very unfortunate for us, he battled as much as he could. The same could be said for Koch, he always took full responsibility, even after he left he said it himself, he just didn't get it done. If Koch returns I will root for him all the way.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:05 PM)
As I eluded to, how much love is there for Albert Belle? I actually liked Albert, and found his attitude pretty dang funny.

I was never one to let off field problems sway the way I felt about players

He had a couple great years here

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 02:06 PM)
I like him...  :ph34r:

I know...and that is why I hated mentioning him. I know some people here know these people personally, and it is a shame to see friends getting bashed. I always got the feeling Albert was a nice guy off the field and away from the fame. Maybe one of those guys that played for the love of the game, but hated the fame that went with it.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 02:05 PM)
As I eluded to, how much love is there for Albert Belle? I actually liked Albert, and found his attitude pretty dang funny.

I loved Albert in his short time here. How could not love him setting all those single-season batting records?

I'll never understand why everybody booed him when he came back as an Oriole.

Edited by robinventura23

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:09 PM)
I know...and that is why I hated mentioning him. I know some people here know these people personally, and it is a shame to see friends getting bashed. I always got the feeling Albert was a nice guy off the field and away from the fame. Maybe one of those guys that played for the love of the game, but hated the fame that went with it.

Hey.. no s*** slinging from me. Your feeling on him is right on the money. He was a bear mainly because he knew his career was going to be cut short because of his hip. How hard that must be to know you have no control over your life and doing something you love so very much. I saw it and still have no idea.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 02:07 PM)
For as crappy as he pitched.. you just had to like his response to his production...

"I suck right now..."

:lol:

I agree. Koch seemed like a pretty good guy. I hope he hooks on somewhere and turns his career around.

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:07 PM)
I have no problem with Valentin, Glover, and definitley not Koch or Wright. Anyone know how Wrights doing now? He was just very unfortunate for us, he battled as much as he could. The same could be said for Koch, he always took full responsibility, even after he left he said it himself, he just didn't get it done. If Koch returns I will root for him all the way.

I had a problem with valentin at 3rd, glover as our # 4 starter, and wright implosions, game in and game out, before his injury.

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:17 PM)
Well yeah ofcourse, their production besides Valentin for a few years were horrible but they didn't blame anyone else for their failures.

Thats why I don't hate them. I dislike them because, I am a fan. I disliked their play. Why not stick up for Paniagua too?

There are a few different subcategories of my dislikes. The groups are (1) s***ty players, (2) players with bad attitudes and (3) players who were in both. So heres how I split them up:

Group 1: The garbage

Mark Johnson

Todd Ritchie

Jason Dellaero

Joe Borchard

Joe Crede (if he doesnt get his ass in gear)

Group 2: The jerks

Wil Cordero

Albert Belle

Group 3: The s***ty pricks

Jaime Navarro

Royce Clayton