Sox Apparel question

Kyyle23

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 09:14 AM)
Someone on another board was asking where to find shirts like "He Gawn" and "You can put it on the board!"?  Is there a website with shirts like this, or is this pretty much a walk-up deal?

outside the park in the parking lots

that's about it

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 09:25 AM)
On a totally unrelated note, I get to pick up my authentic Home Sox Jersey tomorrow.  :cheers

Oh and where's the "Where would he play?" shirt?  :P

i wonder if Ron Mexico jerseys arent available for baseball too? ;)

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 10:14 AM)
Nearly all of the shirts being sold between the L and the park are anti-Cub shirts. My favorite, even though I wouldn't wear it, is the Wrigley Field, World's Largest Gay bar.

Got one for myself, one for a local buddy, and one for a friend in Milwaukee...shipped it today. Buying 3 more tonight for other assorted folks.

I want to buy one of those "He Gone" and "You can put it on the board... YES!" shirts, but since I live in Jersey, I dont really have a chance to go to games in Chicago that much :P

So if there is a website or something with one of these shirts, please PM me or something :)

QUOTE(Steff @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 12:17 PM)
Incorrect.

She is right, there are versions sold outside of the park that are bootlegged (that are cheap and ugly, btw) and then the black ones that say HE GONE are sold inside of the park.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 11:19 AM)
She is right, there are versions sold outside of the park that are bootlegged (that are cheap and ugly, btw) and then the black ones that say HE GONE are sold inside of the park.

There is also "you can put it on the board, yes" inside the park.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 11:20 AM)
BTW, the best shirt out there is the one that says Cub Fans and then it has one stick figure performing a sexual favor on the other stick figure.

That one, is pure classic.

This one, however, is not sold in the park.. ;)

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 11:19 AM)

What brand are those?

And I would imagine the bootleg ones are a lot cheaper...

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 12:30 PM)
What brand are those?

And I would imagine the bootleg ones are a lot cheaper...

The Sox probably sell the black ones for $25 or so, the ones outside the park I believe are $10, but the ones I have seen are grey with blue lettering or grey with black lettering.

well since this topic is brought up does anyone know where i can get my hands on the t-shirt that says cubs suck on the front and on the back it says "i would rather have a sister in a whorehouse then a brother who is a cubs fan" i have looked all over for it and i just can't find it any where. any help?