**Official Core of the Core Thread

Heads22

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I was going to try and go tonight but I don't have a ticket yet. What section is everyone going to be in? Hopefully I can meet some of the longtimers (& shorttimers) at the game. Are you guys meeting beforehand at the bullpen sports bar? Is it too late to get in on any of the functions? I didn't realize I was going to be free tonight so I apologize for getting into this so late. Thanks guys!

I will be there as well, does anyone want to try and out throw me at the pitch speed on the concorse???

If you want to look for me I will be in the gray Rowand Jersey...I cant wait for some fun at the ballpark and hopefully a white sox winner!!! :gosox3:

Edited by Whitesoxfan56

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 11:12 AM)
I will be there as well, does anyone want to try and out throw me at the pitch speed on the concorse???

If you want to look for me I will be in the gray Rowand Jersey...I cant wait for some fun at the ballpark and hopefully a white sox winner!!! :gosox3:

Jim usually does that when we sit out there... and I bet Wilkes will probably do it also. Just watch out if SS2K goes over there.. he's a little wild with his release.. :ph34r:

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 11:18 AM)
Don't worry tonight I have a camera and a couple of baseballs. :ph34r:

Umm.. you should bring the glove. We're definitely in HR range.

And umm.. baseballs...? You want my autograph, again? :huh :P

QUOTE(Steff @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 11:16 AM)
One of the gals over at WSI got a table with nametags set up at the entrance to the patio so if yer interested be sure to stop by and tag yourself.

Odds of me wearing a nametag --------- not good :D

You're gonna have to figure it out for yourself who I am... :ph34r: